Rumors- 11

It's my second day- well third day of school but the second day I attended. On my first day, nobody looked at me, but now... all eyes were on me. It's a little embarrassing but I like it. Maybe they want to be friends with me too. "Avery!" Eden pushed past people, catching their attention."Hey! Sorry, I didn't come yester-"

"Why weren't you here? People keep whispering and mumbling but I don't know what's happening." Eden hugged me and then rested her hands on to my shoulders looking worried. "Avery Mckenna, Julius Rivera, and Lucas Green, report to the principal's office, please. I repeat, Avery Mckenna, Julius Rivera, and Lucas Green please report to the principal's office. Thank you."

clack

The halls began to rawr then some short girly looking boy came up to me. He was shorter than me and had curly black hair, green eyes, and long lashes. Red and purple marks on his neck. The clothes he was wearing were revealing and short. "Go get that dick." Then he made a circle with his pointer finger and thumb and moved it forward and back in front of his mouth. "W-what!" I blushed and turned around. "Mateo leave the kid alone." The rest of the conversation faded when I walked with Eden to the office. "What happened Avery? What did those two do to you?" She yanked my arm, turned down a hall, and opened the door to the office after knocking and being told to come in.

"Tell me everything that happens okay?" Eden gave me a motherly hug and walked away with a worried smile. "Do you know why I called the three of you in here today?" The principal's nameplate read 'Kendrick Steel'. "N-no, sir." I squeaked out and kept my head down in fear to meet his eyes. "Nope," Julius said flatly. "Here this might help." Mr. Steel clicked on his computer mouse and scrolled. I looked at Lucas and saw him and I couldn't read his face. It kind of looks like- Guilt.

"Here it is. Please explain to me why these clips and pictures are being displayed and shared among the students, on and off school grounds?" Mr. Steel turned his laptop and showed us a video. My video, of me. "This feels like deja vu." Mr. Steel muttered. What is he talking about? "I-"

"Parents and slash or guardians will be contacted. If there are any further-"

"No!" I stood from my seat. "Listen, Mr. Mckenna, this is child pornography. You are aware of that, correct?" He crossed his fingers together and placed them on his desk. I glanced at the chipped wood that looked like marks from someone or something scraping the wood. "Y-yes sir, I'm aware! B-but, you can't tell my parents." I pleaded with everything I had in me.

"Mr. Steel, there is a large crowd of students filled in the boy's bathroom on the second floor, the bathroom next to the cafeteria." The male voice sounded over Mr. Kendrick's walkie. "Excuse me. What's the situation?" He kept his gaze on me, making me fidget in my seat, and spoke into his walkie-talkie. "We believe a fight has broken out, the boys are crowding the area so no staff can enter the bathroom, we'd need help, sir."

"I'm on it." He sighed and got up, straightening his suit and walking towards the door of his office. "Stay here until I get back." He warned, closing the door behind him. "We fucking or?" Lucas broke the silence. "W-what! How can you think of doing something so foul? Especially in the principal's office. Have you not thought of the position we're in right now?" I felt my face get hot. "Nah, but I am thinking of what position you could be in if you shut up and let me fuck you," Lucas smirked.

"LUCAS! That's so dirty." I couldn't help but curl the corner of my mouth upward in a grin. What is wrong with me?! "You know you want to. Come on, just once." Lucas whispered in my ear, he kissed my neck, whispering whatever naughty things came to mind like 'sexy boy' and 'daddy's slut 'and another one I can't rethink because it's too inappropriate. "T-this is making me f-feel funny." I had to admit, mini-me was starting to stand on his own, I-I can't let this go any further. I-

"Stop thinking, focus on me." Lucas ran his hand up my thigh, traveling his fingertips up my stomach followed by my chest then resting his hand on my neck, he turned my head to face him. "W-what about Julius?" I mumbled barely audible. "Don't worry about him." He kissed me, turning my head to deepen the kiss, he pushed his tongue in my mouth, making me slip out a moan. "So you want to? I'm not going to force myself on you, I mean I could but I'm not like that." Lucas pulled away from the kiss and tucked a few strands behind my ear.

"I want to hear you beg." He murmured in my ear. "I-I want it," I whispered. "What do you want?" He bit the bottom of his lip. "You. I want you deep inside of me. Right here." I pointed right above my belly button. "Damn it." Lucas lifted me off the chair, swiped everything off the desk, and threw me on it. He ripped my pants and briefs off unbuttoned his and unzipped the fly. "Look how loose you are, no need for foreplay, huh Avery?"

"N-no."

"Perfect."

He slid his whole length inside me, not allowing me to catch my breath. His movements were slow but rough. "F-faster, please," I begged "Move Lucas." Julius yanked him and his little but rather large friend out of me too. "You want it? I'll give it to you." He kind of sounded mad, and his eyes only focused on me and my body.

SQUELCH!

"UNH, Oh my go- ANH!" I couldn't form words and my mind wasn't processing anything but the beautiful sensations in my ass, his thick member stretched me enough to feel him inside but not to feel any pain. "You feel so good inside Ave, your insides are all hot." He laughs. "S-STOP, don't s-say tha- Anh!" I threw my head back and stretched my body, arching my back off the desk. My legs shook uncontrollably. "Look, he's having an orgasm." Lucas pointed out. "But he didn't cu-"

"I'm cumming!" I screamed following with me squirting all over the desk, me, and Julius, a tiny bit found itself on my face. "That was fast. I want to play too," Lucas whined. "M-mouth."

"Don't gotta tell me twice." He chuckled and went to the other side of the desk where my head lay over the side. "Here I go." Thrusting inside my throat, squeezing my neck to try and make it tighter. "Just like a fleshlight but better." Lucas laughed. No audible words came out but gurgling and a few gags here and there. "I'm about to cum." Julius gritted. "Don't squeeze so hard Ave!" Julius spanked my hip. "Nh. Do it again, his throat got tighter just now." Lucas grinds the inside of my throat.

SPANK!

"Mhh" I moaned, tightening and squeezing both sides. Making them both cum. Swallowing every last bit to show my appreciation and gratitude, I earned a compliment from both of them. "You're such a beautiful boy." Lucas patted my cheek. "Good boy, you little slut." Julius stretched open my hole, allowing his seed to exit my insides. "Once you three are finished, I would like to use my office. Make sure to air out if you don't mind." The sound of the principal was the last thing I hear before blacking out.