Fri-YAY!- 6

"Hey come on I don't want to be late and it's FRIDAY!" I couldn't help but snicker at CJ's tired and groggy state. "Come on slowpoke, why the tired look, huh?" I jumped happily in the backseat and put my seatbelt on right away ready to start the day. For some reason, I'm full of energy more than usual and I even skipped breakfast.

"Why are you in the backseat? Come sit up front and leave your bookbag in the back." CJ said, glancing at me through the rear view mirror then looked away avoiding eye contact. "We don't have all day, I have to drive you to school." He muttered angrily. "S-sure."

~~~

"Alright, get out we're here." He put the car in park and looked out his window. "Why are you acting so weird? You were fine last night, did something happen?" I asked in concern while he looked at the rowdy high schoolers smoking, drinking, and touching lips in the school parking lot around our car and some walking in the school.

"Will you shut the hell up if I walk you inside?" CJ said in slight annoyance, now making eye contact with me. "Mhm, Mhm." I instantly nodded my head with a happy smile. "Alright, let's go," CJ said as he got out of the car and got my bookbag before he locked the car door and made our way toward the school dodging flying cans and people throwing their stomachs up.

"Princess fag? I knew it was you! I could tell by your flashy ass bookbag." Julius popped up beside me with Lucas by his side. "Hey Julius! It's nice to see you, good morning."

"What about me baby?" Lucas swiftly snaked his arm around my waist pulling my body against his and planted a deviously passionate kiss on my lips. "Good morning to you too Lucas!" I gave him a cheeky smile in return for the lip touch aka kiss. "Do you not see me standing here you dickheads, and who the FUCK are you calling a princess fag?!" CJ snatched me away by my book bag, putting me on the other side of him.

"WOAH, you are way taller than I thought, so you're his older brother huh? Not much to look at if you ask me, right Julius?" Lucas chuckled and nudged Julius. "I honestly wasn't paying attention and honestly don't give a fuck who he is." Julius pulled out some weird rolled-up-looking paper, lit it with a sparky thing, and inhaled before offering it to Lucas.

"Fuck this shit, I don't have time for these little ass kids. See ya Ave." CJ walked back towards his car, unlocked it, got in then drove off while sticking the middle finger up at us and sticking his tongue out, so childish. "Wanna try some?" Lucas pointed the twisted-looking paper at me. "W-what is it?" I eyed it cautiously. "You don't know shit, do you? It's a joint dumb ass, just put it in your mouth and suck." Lucas shot Julius a wide-eyed look before blushing and looking away.

"The fuck is wrong with you- CHILL!" Julius scoffed. "Here!" Julius placed the "joint" in between my lips. "Inhale" Inhaling I coughed and gagged at the disgusting taste, my lungs felt like they were on fire and my oxygen was cut short. Am I going to die? "Come on try again and keep doing it until you get it right," Julius demanded. "O-okay."

~~~

"I-I feel light-headed, I need some water," I held my head to keep the migraine from doing more damage than it already was. "No shit, you're high as fuck and your eyes are red." Lucas laughed out, his and Julius's eyes were red too, what's wrong with them?! Nothing feels real, I-I'm scared I want to go home, I need CJ. "I-I'm calling my brother, I'm s-scared. Where am I? Who are you?!" I began to freak out, I don't know what's going on. Am I dreaming?!

"Fuck. This was a bad idea. He's having a bad high...We can't bring him into school like this, let's ditch school and go to my place." One of them mumbled out. "You're right, take my keys, I'll get him." Lucas sighed. "DON'T TOUCH ME, NO, STOP, PLEASE!" I can't breathe, I can't think! It's too loud and everything is spinning! "W-woah, take it easy okay, it's me, Lucas."

~~~

Julius Pov

Avery was full-on berserk and screaming to the top of his lungs, everyone in the parking lot was staring and Lucas trying to calm him down wasn't working. This is so fucking annoying.

"FUCK, cut it out already Lucas, grab him!" I yelled. "I can't, every time I get closer to him he screams!" Lucas hollered back. "Fuck this." I groaned loudly.

Walking up to Avery before he could scream I got behind him and covered his eyes with one hand using my other to hug him.

"Listen to my voice Avery, you're okay. So shut the fuck up, stop screaming, and get in Lucas's car so we can leave. You're okay, okay?" His body physically relaxed into me and panted heavily and whined before nodding.

"I-I'm scared, I-I f-feel like I'm d-dying, help me." Avery started sobbing and shaking ferociously. "It's okay, you're fine, come on." I kissed his temple and then flinched from my sudden action, what the fuck am I doing?! I'm not a fag like Avery! I'm only doing this to calm him down. I silently gagged and kept a distance between Avery and me.

~~~

"Are you feeling better now? It's been a few hours and you've barely eaten and only drank water, maybe you should sleep." I sat behind Avery thinking if I should hold him or not, nah that's pushing it and it would make me look gay and I'm NOT gay. Even if he looks, acts, and smells like a girl, he's not. Or he IS a girl but with a flat chest.

"Shit, people are blowing up my phone asking about him screaming in the parking lot and why we left." Lucas ran a hand through his hair in distress and scrolled on his phone, plopping himself down on his bed with his back facing me and Avery.

"N-no, I can't sleep," Avery whined and mumbled out. "Why not? Don't tell me you piss the bed." Lucas snapped at him. "No." He murmured. "Then WHY?!" Lucas said, growing impatient.

"I-I don't want to say it out loud." Avery blushed and looked away from Lucas's glare.

"Fuck just whisper it in my ear, damn it!" Lucas yelled and got up and stood facing the bed, annoyed and aggravated. "Damn, you don't have to be so fucking loud!"

"Shut the fuck up Juliu-"

Avery got up slowly and crawled to Lucas as if he was stalking his prey. Lucas flinched then his face flushed red when Avery right in front of him looked like a pleading dog. He tugged on the front of his pants and asked if he could come closer. Lucas inched closer and gave Avery access to his ear to let him whisper.

"What. Why are you being so quiet now?"

"Tell him."

"N-no."

"TELL him."

"I-i don't w-want to."

"Fine, I'll tell him."

"DON'T!"

"He can't sleep because of his wet dreams," Lucas smirked down at an embarrassed Avery and crossed his arms. "Have you ever tried getting yourself off before going to sleep?" I grinned and propped myself up on my elbows.

"Getting. Off?" Avery looked back at me like a puppy that was about to get a punishment. "Julius is right, let's try it," Lucas smirked and pushed Avery back on the bed.