Bryce- 15

Almost immediately I dropped to my knees and began to plead for forgiveness. "Oh god, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" Surprisingly he didn't get upset or angry. "You're fine, don't worry about it! People drop stuff on other people's heads all the time." He kneeled on one knee and helped me off the floor. "Drop?" Even Julius had to ask. "Yeah, your mom asked me to help you move your stuff. She said 'Be careful with falling liquids from your terrace.' He said the last part as a question.

"O-oh. Right! Thanks for coming to help. I appreciate it." I gave him a nervous smile.

"If you need anything just give your wall a little knock." I tilted my head and looked at the wall where my bed's headboard rested. "We share the same wall, so my room is right next to yours." He chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tell me how you want everything then I'll put it in place." He clapped his hands and then rubbed them together, picking up the heaviest thing in the room. "O-oh, uhm. Yeah, that can go over there, wait. Yeah." We put on some music and cleaned and reorganized. I couldn't help but check Bryce out, he took off his shirt and had it thrown over his shoulder, his abs flexed with every movement he made his curly brown hair stuck to his sweaty forehead, and the rest safely tucked behind his ear. His hair wasn't longer than his neck but it was long enough to make a bush of curls on his head. His Hispanic accent made him even hotter.

"Looks like we're done, there's still time and it's nice and hot out, maybe we should spray ourselves down with the hose." I seriously don't know what is wrong with me but my mind is filled with thoughts of Bryce and his body being sprayed with water, what is wrong with me?! "Yeah that sounds fun, come on Ave. He pulled off his shirt too and smacked my butt smirking. "Ah! Don't do that!" I glanced at Bryson and saw him looking up from where he was looking at his face turned a little red then he looked away. Was he looking at my butt? No, I can't jump to conclusions.

The next thing I knew we were outside running around the driveway laughing and drenched, Julius had the hose, and Bryce was stuck with water balloons. "Wait Wait Wait!" Bryce hollered and laughed, gargling on the water trying to avoid getting sprayed by Julius. I laughed and caught Julius's attention. Julius stopped spraying Bryce and turned the water back to him, putting his thumb over it and spraying his chest. "Man, it's hot." He lowered the hose and sprayed it over his abs, down to the hem of his sweatpants, the light gray turning dark. He let the water drip down and trace around the lines of his abs, bringing it all the way back around his neck and rubbing the water all over him.

"Sweet mother of- AGHH!" Julius sprayed me in the face. "Sorry, I thought there was a glitch in the matrix since you were frozen for so long, STARING AT-" Leaping to cover his mouth, Bryce looked over and laughed. "We should all change into some dry clothes." He tugged at his jeans uncomfortably. "Alright, sounds good." We parted ways, Bryce walked into his house next door and I went into my new house that's right next to his. "Come on, take your clothes off." Julius rushed into my room tugging me along and ripped off his clothes standing in the center of my room buck naked. "Are you trying to have sex right now?" I stripped off my clothes and sat down on the end of my bed.

"Was that not mutual?" He pushed me back on the bed roughly and went straight to sucking on my nipple and touching all over my body. "Come on, just put it in, quit teasing." I squirmed under him. "Well someone's impatient." He looked at me, looked up at the headboard, then smirked. "Ave hold onto your headboard." He took my hands and wrapped them around the top of my headboard "W-why?"

THRUST

"ANHH!" The intrusion was so hard that it rocked the bed and hit the wall. "Hnnngg, J-Julius." I moaned out. "Don't hold back, it's just us in the house." He whispered sweetly, continuing to pound into me, making me scream out in ecstasy. He was so rough and aimed right at my prostate. "UNH, ANH, MMMH! FUCK, MNG!" Julius leaned forward and rested his hands on the headboard making a loud noise, hitting it against the wall. The bed rocked and squeaked louder and louder the harder Julius went. "I'm gonna cum!" I squeezed my legs tight around him dropped my hands off the headboard and started stroking myself like crazy. "Cumming!" My eyes fluttered and my body jolted.

"Again?" Julius said, panting. "Yeah."

~~~

Bryce Pov

The moaning got louder and my hand went faster, the banging on the wall only turned me on even more. Avery's cries were so sexy and I couldn't hold back. "Fuck." I groaned and came in my palm, dropping my hands to my side and leaning slouched against the wall Avery and I shared. The noise quieted, or so I thought. Avery's bed started to creak rapidly and his voice got loud again. The sound of slapping skin was very faint but not inaudible.

Avery never came off as lewd. When I first saw him when he moved in one house away a while ago I thought he was cute and bubbly...and a virgin. His voice in bed is so erotic, if you never saw his face you would mistake him for a girl. I never talked to him before until now. "Make me cum! Yes AH!" Avery hollered and moaned. I want him, I'll take him from Julius if I have to.

~~~

Avery Pov

"I-I can't c-cum anymore." I lay tired on my side, gasping for air. "Fine." Julius pulled out. "HNG!" Cumming again, pee dribbling down the sides of my stomach. "So you feel it when I pull it out." He said it like he was making a mental note. "Stop and go shower, you're sweaty." I laughed and groaned trying to flip myself on my back. Falling asleep instantly.