Promise Me- 13

"Give me the clothes so they can get washed, your mom finally finished dinner so let's go." I stood up and stretched, the boner moving in my thin sweatpants I took from CJ's drawer. "C-can I ask you something?" He hesitated. "Sure." I moved side to side and watched my boner move. I don't know why I did that but he was staring at it too hard. "W-would it be t-too much to ask for some more of those kinds of outfits?" He stripped and handed me his damp and sticky skirt, underwear, and shirt along with the fishnets.

"Is that why you were cumming so much? Did the outfit turn you on?" I smirked and waved his clothes around teasing him. "N-no!" he gasped and avoided eye contact. "Don't lie." I shifted my weight to my right leg and crossed my arms like a parent. "M-mhm." He nodded his head. "Use your words." I turned my head to the side but kept my gaze on him. "Y-yes." He looked at me with a flushed face.

"Good boy, I'll get you some more clothes. Let's go before dinner gets cold." I tossed his clothes in the bag and kicked it under his bed. "Okay." He hopped up and wobbled before catching his balance and then sharing a laugh before putting on some shorts and a white tee. Hot. We left the room together hand in hand and went downstairs to eat.

~~~

CJ's Pov

"Let's go before dinner gets cold."

"Okay."

They both left the room, closing the door behind them.

What the hell...did they forget I was in here? I'm so confused. They were fucking, hard. Just now and I didn't even stop them, on top of that I'm hard. I wouldn't bother looking over and getting caught so instead I just listened like a pervert and got turned on, not because he's my brother but because of the sound alone, Avery moans so much like a girl. I never knew Avery had that kind of side to him. Fuck, I need to blow off some steam before going downstairs.

~~~

Avery's Pov

"Mmmhhh, dinner smells so good Mom." she flinched when I gave her a hug but I just brushed it off, I probably just surprised her. "CJ why are you and mom acting stiff? Is there something I don't know?" I questioned them suspiciously, they both gave each other side eyes then shared some more looks and signals then they both looked shocked then continued what they were doing.

What?

"Um, honey. Avery. Dear." Mom sat down at the table with the rest of us and nervously cleared her throat. "Yes?" Why is she acting weird? "I understand you're maturing into a fine young man and you want to explore mature activities, so I just want to steer you in the right direction as your mother. I'm not telling or forcing this on you so you get the wrong ideas and mindset as if I don't support you or your interests-"

"Mommy I'm trying to eat, I can't focus on the food with your rambling. Clearly, he's confused unlike the rest of us so would you mind speeding this up?" Lucas announced with a mouth full of food. "Yes yes, of course, my apologies. But Avery, I know you are interested in men and I fully support you and will always see you as my son, I witnessed everything you did in your life as a child firsthand, but I never thought I'd see you lose your virginity under this roof-"

Everyone choked and coughed on their food, CJ desperately held his throat, Julius smirked and bit his bottom lip looking at me up and down, Lucas laughed psychotically, and Dad grunted and dropped his spoon letting the food fall out his mouth. "W-what are you talking about." I stuttered in disbelief and shock. "Technically, Mrs. Mommy. He actually didn't lose his virginity under this roof, I don't think a virgin would be doing the things you saw him doing earlier." Julius rested his hands on his chin and did a closed eye smile.

"WHAT!" I shot up from the table. "When did she- Why didn't you tell me if you saw her peeping?!" I yelled at Julius. "Did you see how you were dressed? It would be a turn-off if you stopped just because your mom saw you all over me in slutty girls clothes." Julius spoke slowly and talked low as if he were trying to seduce me then and there. "Girls clothes?!" Lucas and CJ said in sync.