Collecting Info- 16

Bryce's Pov

"Yo, Avery." I walked through the front door of the quiet house and went upstairs. Opening his bedroom door, the remaining smell from earlier wafted, I felt the erection growing in my shorts. "Avery?" I whispered and crept towards the bed taking in the beauty of Avery sleeping naked alone in the middle of his bed, the blankets fell perfectly off the bed. I watched his chest rise and fall peacefully, he shifted and turned to lay on his left side. I couldn't help but reach out and graze his thigh and palm myself.

"Mh" Avery's body twitched and shivered. Trailing my fingers up to his hip, lightly squeezing it, he moaned. I don't mind being risky since I've come this far. Lightly sliding my hand down from his hip down to his ass my breath began to hitch, my heart felt like it was about to pound out my chest.

The feeling of the fat on his ass had me as hard as a rock. I massaged it a little more until- "Avery you awake?!" Julius shouted from where I assumed it was the bathroom. I gave his butt one more squeeze before I rushed out of his room and downstairs waiting in the living room. The sweat that formed on my forehead and the thrill from almost getting caught excited me.

"Hey, how long have you been waiting?!" Avery shuffled down the stairs half asleep, he tripped and started to lose balance on the stairs. I reacted quickly and caught him, stumbling to catch myself. I fell back clutching onto Avery and him holding onto me. "Fuck, are you okay?" I groaned out.

"Hn, y-your h-hand." He whimpered. "Huh?" I fondled and squeezed at the flesh examining it. "Mmh" Putting two and two together, I decided to shoot my shot. Propping myself up, still holding onto his ass with one hand and his hip with the other. Massaging his cheek, inching closer to the middle. Stopping for approval. "Mh." He nodded and buried his head in my chest.

"You sure?" Whispering only for him to hear. "Mhm." He clutched my shirt. Sliding my hand under his shorts, to no surprise he's not wearing any briefs under. It was obvious because of how short the shorts were, but feeling it myself was better. Squeezing his bare ass, he moaned and pushed his butt up pressing it against my hand. "Alright." I froze. "W-WOAH!" Suddenly Avery was being lifted in the air by one arm and hoisted over a shoulder.

"Think you should go. I'll take things from here." Julius smirked and turned his way toward the stairs and jogged up them. "W-wait!" I trailed behind and witnessed Avery being thrown on his bed and his shorts being ripped off of him, literally. They were torn off. "You can stay and watch, I don't mind." He pulled his shirt over and off his head. "N-no!" Avery covered his face and kept his legs closed. "You were letting him touch on you and if I wasn't there I guarantee you were going to let him fuck you, yes?" Avery went silent then nodded his head.

Fuck! I was so close. Julius you fucking cock blocker. "You guys aren't together, right, so why does it matter to you?!" I snapped unintentionally. "I'm gonna go, bye Julius. See you around Ave." I turned around and walked down the stairs trying not to stomp like a child. I opened the front door and then closed it behind me. Fuck.

~~~

Avery's Pov

"Why did you do that?" Keeping my face covered and avoiding eye contact. "That little perv was touching you while you were sleeping. "W-what? You're lying because you don't want him to do the things with me like you and Lucas do." I whined and huffed. "So you're more angry with me than someone who was molesting you?" He chuckled in annoyance.

"Get off, I'm gonna get dressed." I sat up and attempted to push him off. "Whatever, I don't care." Julius got up and walked out of the room and left, slamming the front door. "What have I done?" I groaned and got up off my bed to search for a pair of shorts that weren't ripped up or torn.

~~~

"Avery, w-what brings you here?" Mom tried to act like she wasn't concerned and she looked around and fiddled with her hair. "I'm sorry for what I said at dinner that night, it was disrespectful of me and what you had to see in my room was disgusting and gross." I kept my eyes on the ground, not daring to look at her in her eyes. "Aw sweetheart it's okay, you didn't mean any of what you said! It's that kid that's manipulating you and filling your head with the wrong ideas. You're a sweet boy and I love you very much." She pulled me into a hug and kissed my face all over.

"Avoid him and his negative energy okay?" She rested her hands on my shoulder. "Okay." I hesitated. "Now go apologize to your brother, he's been a negative Nancy ever since." She laughed and pinched my nose like a grandma. Old heads.

"CJ!" I shouted up the stairs then finally decided to go upstairs and apologize face to face. Opening the door to my room he spun around then rolled his eyes. "What." He replied in a sour tone. "I'm sorry for everything I said to you." He ignored me and went back to scrolling on his phone and lying on his bed. "I'm an idiot-" He cut me off. "And?" He put his phone down and looked at me. "And I'm a loser?" I raised a brow.

"Go on." He grinned. "I'll do your laundry for a week." I sighed. "Hmmmm..." He stood up and paced. "A month." I groaned. "Okay, deal. You're forgiven." He crossed his arms and stood in front of me. "Great-" I was about to cheer. "For now." He changed his expression. "What, why?!" I stomped like a child. "If you say you won't talk to him again then I'll forgive you for real." He put his hands on his hips. "What are we, kids?"

"..."

"..."

*thinks back to a second ago when I stomped and whined*

"Nah." We said in sync and laughed. "Alright I won't talk to him, I'm angry with him anyway." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Not that I care, but why?" He pulls my arm to the bed so we can sit and talk. "He got in between Bryce and I." I laughed nervously. "He finally grew balls to make a move on you, huh?" CJ laughed and shook his head. "What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side. "He's been into you for the longest, ever since he found out he was into dudes he had his eyes on you, give him a chance." He playfully pushed my shoulder.

"But Julius called him a m-molester and he said he was touching me when I was sleeping this morning." I waved my hand in dismissal. "Wait, are you serious...?" I shrugged. "Hate to say this but, give me Julius' number."