Movie Night (pt 2)- 20

"You missed me when I was buried deep inside you, didn't you?" Julius licked the inside of my ear. "D-Don't say that i-in front of people like that." I held in a moan and turned my head in the opposite direction to avoid everyone's stares. "Don't avoid the question." He grabbed my neck and turned my head toward him.

The feeling of his hand on my neck made me feel tingly. "L-lets just drink." I stared at Julius' lips, he was only a few centimeters away. "Your right. Let's play some drinking games when your mom comes back with the stuff." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He's so handsome I want to pounce on him.

"I got you something." He sneered. I tilted my head to the side and then turned around to peek at the others, them gazing back at me. "Here." He pulled the familiar black and pink bag off the floor and placed it on the bed. My reflex kicked in and the next thing I knew I picked up the bag and chucked it in the direction he grabbed it from.

"Woah." Bryce was making a face of amazement. "What did you get him and when?" Lucas scoffs. "I got it before we met up and I'm not telling you what I got him because I don't want to ruin the surprise." He smiled and grabbed my butt. "You don't have to do that every time," I whispered. "Right now I'm going to do what I want since you like to do what you want too." He grimaced. "W-what're you talking about?" My heart skipped a beat, a little fearful.

"You reek of the smell of Bryce. You think I wouldn't notice?" He whispered back in my ear. I was at a loss for words and felt too overwhelmed to say anything, what is he, a wolf? Does he have a keen sense of smell? "You never even wear shorts like this when it's me, so why him?" He continued. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. "Don't be sorry now, you can be sorry later." I was confused and I feel like asking was going to set him off. So I simply nodded.

"Bye Bryce." Lucas started waving. "Huh?" He looked at him confused. "Boys, I'm back with your drinks!" My mom knocked and peeked in the room. "I'm pretty sure you guys shouldn't drink since you guys are under the drinking age but I'm giving you all permission as long as you drink moderately." She placed down two cases and three paper bags.

"Thanks, mommy." Lucas went and took his pick of one of the paper bags. "You're welcome!" She turned around and left, closing the door behind her. "Drinking game before the movie?" Bryce suggested. "Why're you still here?" Lucas cracked open the large bottle and started chugging, still on the floor beside my bed.

"I was invited." He deadpanned. "Oh yeah? By whom and to do what?" Julius pulled me to sit in between his legs. "W-wait, what're you doing." He put his legs over and right in between mine, moving them apart and locking my legs in place. CJ caught on and stood up, leaving the room.

"CJ, to watch a movie." He shot Julius a glare. There was a ding that stood out of all the dinging and notifications from everyone's phones. Julius picked his phone up and smirked. "No, you're right." Julius screenplayed on the TV and went to his camera roll. Almost his entire gallery was filled with pictures and videos of me, himself, or me and him together.

"Why do you still have that?!" I covered my eyes and peaked then hid my face again. My legs were wide open and exposed and there were pictures and videos of me partaking in s-sex. "Can I close my legs now?" I tried to pull the blankets and cover myself and luckily it worked. Julius pulled my legs further apart. It wasn't that painful the more he widened them, but my only problem was my shorts. The crotch part wasn't covering my crotch anymore and I don't have any underwear on.

"No, you cannot." He held his phone firmly in his left hand and tapped on the most recent video. The video captured my room, the view had CJ's bed in front, and my bed in the background. Bryce's face was more relaxed than I thought he'd be, instead, he got up and grabbed two alcohol cans from the pack, sat back down, and laid back, getting Comfortable. "Do we have to watch it?" I whined. "You were there so you know what happened. We weren't, so we don't know what happened between you two." He massaged my stomach under the blankets and moved further down until his fingertips were in the hem of my shorts.

The video was blurred out as background noise and I couldn't hear anything else around me. Julius kissed me. On my lips. The movements with his hand stopped, but my whining was enough for him to react. "Use your words." The corner of his lip lifted into a smirk. "Touch Me, please." I squeaked. Lucas was too into the video but Bryce did small glances over towards us. "With pleasure." He chuckled deeply in my ear. His touch softened and everything he did felt passionate. He reached down further until he had a hold of my member, stroking it slowly. "Faster." I slid my hand up his arm, up the side of his face, leaving my hand to pull his locks.

He groaned and squeezed my member. "Hng!?" I bit my bottom lip, barely suppressing my moan, my waist twitched but not as much as my thing. "You came already? I didn't think you could even cum from the front." He laughed. "Y-you got me used to the back so it was more sensitive for my front." I rambled. "Fine, I'll make you cum from the back, but only with my fingers." He collected the mess under the blankets and propped his fingers against my butt. The force he applied and the angle he was using made it feel even better.

"O-oh my go- oh" I shuddered and bucked my hips like a maniac. "You like it?" He blew on my ear and pushed his fingers up harder, jabbing away at my sensitive spot. "Y-yes, I l-like it, so much." I sobbed, leaning my head back, and pulling on his hair harder. I felt his heart racing in his chest against my back. He was turned on just as much as me but he's holding himself back.