Live to Regret- 3

I entered the lunchroom doors side to side with Eden thinking about the thing Lucas did in second period, no one had ever done that to me before, it felt. Foreign. It made me feel tingly, I should tell Eden. "Hey, what do you want to eat, Avery?" She stood beside me in the lunch line. "Umm. I'll take a chicken Caesar salad with Caesar dressing and a sweet iced tea," I told the sweet little old lunch lady. Smiling, she gave me my salad and dressing along with my drink.

"You're a pretty girl aren't you."

"Oh I-I'm not."

"Oh tut tut tut! You need to stay energized so you can focus on your studies, hurry up and eat, eat, eat okay sweetie." She smiled. "Yes ma'am." I walked away with my lunch and so did Eden, she got spaghetti and a garlic knot with water. "Hey, Eden over here!"

A guy stood and yelled loudly from across the cafeteria at a circle table with three others who were sitting covering their faces from the attention everyone gave them as he waved his arms earning whispers, groans, and stares of disapproval. Goodness gracious he was loud.

"Hey, who is this cutie? Most importantly, is she single?" He lifted a single eyebrow "Don't mind him, My name is Olivia, this is Jason, and you don't want to know who that is so pay no mind to him. She pointed to the boy beside her, Jason, and the one across from her, another guy. I waved to each of them and walked up to the empty seat as Eden sat down next to Olivia starting a conversation right away.

"H-hi, my name is Avery, what's yours?" I sat down next to him and opened my salad, preparing it to my liking.

"Why hello Avery, you can call me Dominic. Some call me Dom or Domo. But I'd like it if you call me daddy." Dominic placed a kiss on my cheek. "Hahaha, okay, Daddy." I gave him a big smile and picked up my fork, taking a bite of my salad, and moaning to the delicious taste of the fresh lettuce and beautifully cube cut pieces of chicken. Truly exquisite.

I turned my head to Domo, he looked shocked, some would say speechless. What happened, is he alright? His face heated up and turned red just now. "Damn it, no Avery, don't call him that!" Eden dropped her fork with spaghetti on it and shot out of her seat to grab my arm shaking it like crazy.

"What's the matter?" I'm confused, all I did was do what he asked of me. Am I in trouble? "Why are you so lewd and innocent!" Eden shook her head, dropped her hand off my arm, and sat back down. She picked up her fork and took a bite. "What does lewd mean?" Everyone at the table stared at me in surprise.

"You guys are concerning me. Is there something on my face why are you all looking at me like that?" I let out a nervous laugh. "T-The bell is about to ring, let's just finish our lunch and go." Eden sighed.

~~~

The study hall in the library seems nice. Relaxing and quiet, only focusing on my studies with no distractions. "BAHAHAHAHAAAA!" I must have spoken too soon. "Oh hey, would you look at who it is?" One of the male voices announced. "Hm?" Lucas, Julius, and two other guys sat at my rectangle table that stayed in the corner of the library that was secluded from the rest of the tables.

"What are you doing sitting at the make-out table, waiting for someone?" Lucas ruffled my hair and sat next to me on the left, Julius sat next to me on my right, and one of the others sat across from Lucas. "Make. Out, table?" I questioned. "Do you not know what that means? Seriously?" Lucas threw his right arm over my shoulder and pulled me in closer to him. Shaking my head no, he sighed and whispered in my ear then licked it and pulled back looking at me.

"WHAT! T-that's ludicrous, y-you can't touch lips with people like that." Saying the last part barely audible while rubbing the saliva off my ear, earning a laugh from the guys around me. This doesn't feel right, what's going on "You wanna try it? It'll make you feel really good." Lucas nudged me. "I-I don't know. Will we get in trouble?"

"No, just come on." Is this what people call peer pressure? I don't like it but I don't want to get beat up. "O-okay. W-What do I do?" I whispered. "Be quiet for a second." Leaning closer to me he carefully placed his lips on mine, using his hand that he had wrapped around me to hold my head to keep me in place as he worked his lips. Stopping to let me catch my breath only for a split second just to pull me back.

"Mh Hm Nnh" What are these sounds coming out of me, I've never sounded like this. What is he doing to my body, why am I feeling this way? "Who knew you could be such a turn-on?" Julius mumbled to himself, leaning in his chair and snaking his hand to his crotch. Lucas licked my lips telling me to open them to give him access to the inside of my mouth. Nervous for what he was about to do I kept my mouth sealed shut.

"Come on, you were doing good. Just open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Lucas whispered against my lips. "L-Like this?" Doing as he said, making him flinch, frozen for a second with wide eyes he took in his surroundings and saw the same expression on everyone's face. "Can you do the thing you did in class again? The same way you touched me-"

He slapped a hand over my mouth to shut me up. "You did what?!" Julius shouted. "SHH!" Someone said in the distance. "You shush, fuck you!" Julius flashed his middle finger in the air waving it at the unknown person. "Ok, let's leave before Julius loses his shit." Lucas snapped and cued the other two guys to stand up and leave the table along with Julius.

"One more thing." He turned his head back to me. "H-huh?" Lucas kissed my neck and licked a line up to my ear then kissed his way back down to my neck and sucked hard making me squeak. Earning a chuckle from Lucas, he trailed kisses to the other side of my neck and sucked again before sucking one last time on the back of my neck once more.

"Hickeys from yours truly. Call me babe." Pecking my lips and walking away, slipping me a piece of paper in my back pocket, giving my butt a rough squeeze. When he walked away I pulled out the paper to see his number written on it. Does this make us friends now?!