→two←

"The signature of the Mnet original dance series. No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer." Daniel, the host continued, "All right then. Please get changed for the battle." JAM REPUBLIC got to their hideout first.

(outfit above)^^

Mitsuka used their seat to stretch her legs out, slowly widening the gap between her feet to a split. Emma checked her and put up a thumbs up to show she was ready, her 'No Respect Sticker' on her elbow whilst Mitsuka put hers on the opposite elbow.

"Aren't Tsuba Kill Japanese just like you, Mitsuka?" The said girl nodded slowly, "I think so. I am glad I'm with you all though."

They revealed the judges to be Monika, from the previous Street Woman Fighter, the proud leader of PROWDMAN. Shownu, the leader & main dancer of Monsta X. Mike Song, leader of the Kinjaz.

"From 1Million..." the host purposely allowed the silence set in as anticipation, for a member of 1Million, crept on to everyone's face, "Redy."

Redy sat stunned and unmoving as she paused out of shock.

Her members helped her out as she got the microphone, beginning to speak, "Well, As... The No Respect Dancer, I choose..." The tention had become tense as she slowly walked toward Wolf Lo before turning away and changing directions to Bebe, "It's Bada of Bebe."

Mitsuka gazed over at Bada silently, as she walks to the opposite of 1 Million, "Redy of 1Million, you chose Bada of Bebe as your No Respect Dancer..?" Daniel asked, "I... don't respect you. That's it."

"Not Redy. Soo Bin! You're still an eighth-grader to me." Bada stated, Mitsuka turned to Emma, who smiled widely, while laughing into her hand as to muffle any sounds.

AND FIGHT!

Redy busted a couple moves but none worthy of any of Mitsuka's attention, she noticed how Redy only came close to Bada before moving back to use her space wisely, however she never used her space right either.

Finally, she bent backwards to face Bada, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Switch! Bebe's Bada."

Mitsuka's gaze directed to the 5'9" Bebe member, as she used her energy and rhythm over smoothness, and mainly her intimidating height by towering over Redy before she started.

For some reason, Mitsuka could feel her heart speeding up with every time Bada would glance at her during or after her dance, checking to see if she was impressed to which she was. Redy and Bada stood in front of each other after the countdown for the latter's dance to end. The judges decided on Bebe's win.

"She's a strong dancer." Mitsuka mentioned Bada, Emma nodding along with her.

After attaching the winner's chip for Bebe and the loser's chip for 1Million they had to wait for the next dancer to step up.

"The person to participate in a 1-on-1 battle is... JAM REPUBLIC's Kirsten." Emma and Mitsuka massaged one of each of Kirsten's shoulder to motivate her before clapping as she stood up to announce her no respect dancer.

"Hello. No Respect Dancer that I would like to defeat..." Kirsten moved toward the opposite side of us, signalling they weren't on our side, "My No Respect Dancer is... Waackxxxy."

The JAM REPUBLIC crew smiled, admiring Kirsten's boldness.

Many of the girls applauded Kirsten's modesty, both of the opponents' teams stepping up to support their teammate, "Thank you for liking my class but I'll show you dancing, okay let's go." Waackxxxy stated, without hesitance.

As Kirsten stretched, Mitsuka glared over at MANNEQUEEN with narrowed eyes, "Mitsuka, stop glaring at them." Emma, her best friend, pulled her away.

The battle had just begun between MANNEQUEEN & JAM REPUBLIC.

"IT WAS TO BE CONTINUED"