→sixteen←

(outfit above^^)

"Joined by the best producers in South Korea, here's the song for the Class Mission." It flashed to show Dynamic Duo in front of them,

"Street Woman Fighter 2. We're Dynamic Duo, and we're the producers of the Class Mission." They paused, one of them introducing themself, "I'm Choiza." The other man speaking, "And I'm Gaeko." "Dynamic Duo worked with Padi to write the song, "Smoke." They disclosed the leaders' song for the class mission.

LEADER CLASS MISSION SONG

(Lia Kim, Bada Lee, Mina Myoung, Kirsten, NOB, Funky Y, Akanen, Halo)

"Hello. I'm a producer for the Class Mission, Crush." The next producer for the sub-leaders informed.

"I love his music." Ling admired. Kirsten responding, "Oh. It's sick."

"The song I produced is called "Click Like." It's a groovy and danceable song."

SUB-LEADER CLASS MISSION SONG

(Harimu, Lusher, Downy, Latrice, Biggy, Redlic, Sayaka, Mini)

"Hi, we are TOMORROW X TOGETHER, and we are a producer for the Class Mission." The group of 5 waved charismatically toward the camera's point of view.

"Oh my gosh, it's them." Mitsuka screamed aloud.

"We are reproducing the song "PUMA" for the ace class, good luck in your class mission. Fighting!"

Kirsten encouraged her chosen pick for the ace class, "You're gonna rock this." Her other teammates joining in, "You've got this." "We believe in you." "Just do this calmly."

ACE CLASS MISSION SONG

(Dohee, Sowoen, Locker Zee, Mitsuka, (Name), Cera, Miki, Baby Sleek)

"Hello, Street Woman Fighter 2. We sang "Swipe" for your class mission. I'm NAEYONG." "And I'm Ten." They greeted.

Mitsuka and Ling hugged while staring at the tv screen.

Slightly hearing louder cheers from other rooms as they leaned back into the wall, Kirsten chuckling beside Ling as Emma joined.

"We will play the song for the Class Mission..."

"Right now..." "Right now."

MIDDLE CLASS MISSION SONG

(Debby & Amy, Kyma & Cheche, JJ & Minny Park, Audrey & Ling, Vessi & Naro, Momo & Yumeri, Chocol & Haechi Wang)

"Hello. I'm a producer of the Class Mission, Czaer." Another duo of singers appearing on the screen, "We sang "Twerk," a song for your Class Mission. I'm MIYEON." "I'm YUQI."

"We will now play the song for your Class Mission."

ROOKIE CLASS MISSION SONG

I'm too exhausted and unmotivated to do more sorry, I still have high school to deal with, mb for the lacking everything