→eighteen←

(I'm making a new book for Chocol x reader/ oc, I want you all to comment what team the oc will be in.

Mitsuka quietly walked toward the assigned studio for the Ace Class, stepping inside the occupied room once she found it.

It looked like they were waiting for everyone to be here, Mitsuka was the last to arrive as she quietly but confidently sat down with crossed legs as she looked around the tense room.

"I'll go first." The second youngest of LADY BOUNCE spoke.

(Name) jumped up off of her bottom and readied herself, Mitsuka remembered her as the only decent battler out of LADY BOUNCE, finally, the chorus started playing.

The LADY BOUNCE member tilted her cap backwards, dancing in a messy yet classic manner, (Name) kept her moves similar to masculine but not exactly. Mitsuka notices (Name)'s slight mistake by nearly slipping on the beat drop and writ down her score.

(Name), breaker, LADY BOUNCE - 4/10

Cera spoke up, Mitsuka slipped in the translator earbud, "You're moves were very messy, it looked like you were trying to stick to being masculine but tried to add your style in there."

Dohee said, "The timing put me off, you couldn't hit those beat drops."

"It was underwhelming and I didn't like it." Locker Zee stated.

Mitsuka also spoke up, signalling the rest to put their translator earbud on, "I thought it was a little bit off beat and wasn't suitable with the chorus," Mitsuka nodded, allowing (Name) to insert this information, "I expected a lot more." The former bowed, politely.

TSUBAKILL's Miki started speaking, "You tried your best to make it individual and unique but I think that's the problem."

Everyone nodded afterwards, it was Baby Sleek's turn.

Her dance style was perfect for this song since it was smooth & masculine. Mitsuka watched as the person dancing performed a definite piece with minor mistakes on a certain part, she had added a part with krumping and it ruined it due to how the last part had become messy due to the Krump part.

Baby Sleek, all-rounder, WOLF'LO - 7/10

"It was doing well until you added the krumping, you struggled to smoothly change back into a lighter style and that ruined the piece." Mitsuka bowed, kindly, Baby Sleek accepted her criticism gratefully as she turned for anything else.

Nobody else spoke as they agreed with Mitsuka.

It was JAM REPUBLIC one half of the Asian duo, Mitsuka's turn.

Her heart pounded, turning into an irritation to Mitsuka as she was trying to focus. She just froze there and the group looked around, glancing at each other in confusion.

The music cued in and Mitsuka posed smoothly, remembering her practice with Bada and her body just clicked, she didn't even need to try to remind herself of the dance since her muscle memory was doing it for her.

She moved like she was performing in front of important people.

Finally, Mitsuka finished with a dramatic spin and landed to her knees with a hand over her eyes.

Mitsuka, Hip Hop, JAM REPUBLIC - 10/10

The ace class clapped for her performance as she smiled inconspicuously, pulling her hand off from over her eyes as she stood up to receive her criticism.

Baby Sleek was the first up, "I couldn't find any errors. The dance fit perfectly with the song, your timing, and overall performance was amazing."

Cera nodded along with the former, "I agree. You delivered an amazing piece and I think I've chosen who to pick." She playfully smiled and winked at her.

"You were in sync with your movements and your hard work has paid off, I also second on my vote." Locker Zee said, Sowoen also agreeing.

"It seems we have made up our mind, after all the pieces, the one that fully gained our attention was Mitsuka's." And she jumped and clapped with joy.

——

Mitsuka slowly taught them the dance altogether.

"And if you add a bit of flavour to this part, it'll spike up some votes from the judges." Mitsuka gave some examples of "flavour" for a specific part of the dance. "Alright, let's run through the dance."

This was their current lineup:

Mitsuka started humming the lines as all the members danced in sync with her, she used her fingers to show the directions they were going before they all managed to pick it up after a couple repeats.

"Wow, you're all so fast at copying the section." She complimented.

All eight of them were now trying to interpret the dance to their will, trying to make the dance theirs, finding ways that would most definitely gain the judges' vote.

Mitsuka, however, was confident. She was picked as the ace of JAM REPUBLIC for a reason.