→four←

Mitsuka patted Kirsten's shoulder, due to her dejected and defeated look, "You did amazing still."

"Continuing on, the next dancer to participate in a battle is from 1MILLION." Kang Daniel, the host, said. "It's Harimu." And the said girl stood up with a funky sway, her arms on her side.

"The No Respect Dancer I can win against is..." Harimu circled the stage, Mitsuka eyeing her from head to toe with warning, Harimu turned to MANNEQUEEN as she eyed Redlic, her former teacher.

"Wait a second, Redlic used to be Harimu's teacher, wasn't she?" Emma nodded in response. Mitsuka's mouth formed an 'o' out of surprise, aware of Redlic's glare toward Harimu, her own former student. "I choose Redlic, of MANNEQUEEN." Harimu, respectfully bowed despite the bitter end between the both of their relationship.

Redlic blinked out of unamusement, probably betrayed that her own student could choose her, disrespectfully, MANNEQUEEN for the most of the time had stepped up once again to the sidelines.

"So she's attacking her, in the end." Someone had declared.

Mitsuka sat up as she leaned on Emma with anticipation written all over JAM REPUBLIC's and the rest of the eight crew's joined her for battle. Redlic's expression changed from amusement to serious.

Harimu smirked, "The pupil will surpass the master. I will work to earn a complete victory." She bowed smugly.

However, Redlic's face flickered between disappointment and disbelief, the tension was filled with knives, anyone who dared to speak would get cut. "I will do my best." That's all Redlic said.

Mitsuka caught a glimpse of Redlic turning away as to not allow anyone to see her tear up. She felt sympathy for her, leaning forward with her hands clasped together, "Don't let her get the best of you." Many were muttering to her.

The battled had finally begun with Redlic approaching Harimu slowly with the help of her dance moves. Glaring at her face to face. Mitsuka cheered for her, despite her crew being rivals.

Redlic, however, walked off in the midst of the dance battle.

It was Harimu's turn next, and she danced with full battle more, as if her goal was to crush Redlic. The student bent her back flexibly to look at Redlic behind her before popping off more flexible moves.

The battle arena clapped when it all was over.

Both of the opponents had stood against each other, opposite each other, almost impossible to look each other in the eyes. Mitsuka looked over at the judges in disappointment, as Redlic was chosen as the loser for this round of No Respect Dancer.