→eight←

Everyone settled back into their seats, Mitsuka still hugging Audrey but looking up to the host, Kang Daniel, "Now, the dancer for this battle is..." Suspense filled the air, anticipating one person from the eight crews to be chosen. It could be anyone.

"1MILLION's Lia Kim." The leader of 1MILLION stood up, cockiness dripping from her presence, there's a difference between confidence and cockiness.

She shot a look at DEEP N DAP's current leader.

Lia Kim tilted her head, not saying a word. "1MILLION's Lia Kim, please choose a dancer you can beat." She walked forward.

"I think Lia Kim is going for Mina Myoung." Mitsuka guessed, whispering in Audrey's ear, who nodded and laughed together. Unaware of Redy's unsteady look, as if glaring at them but unable to do so, "DEEP N DAP's Mina Myoung."

"You seem to have a lot of complaints about me." The leader of 1MILLION went straight to the point, "It's not a complaint,"

"I'm highly doubtful that you earned the title, Head Choreographer, with your effort alone." Mina said, wholeheartedly.

Mitsuka nodded, inserting the information to understand.

"I didn't steal it from anyone. It's nonsense. Let's stop talking and dance." Lia Kim had finally said from the response. The arena went silent during the last sentence of what Lia Kim said, feeling the thin tension.

Ling muttered beside Emma and Mitsuka, "Can I say one more thing?" Mina Myoung said aloud, "She talks too much." A member of 1MILLION mumbled a bit too loudly and Mina heard it. "Can you be quiet?" She said, darkly.

Mitsuka held a hand over her mouth from lack of belief.

"Let's just get on with it. It feels like crap." Mina said, putting the mic down and readying herself for the upcoming dance battle.

The music played and Lia started with popping and even bent backwards practically on ground level, returning back to popping, except DEEP N DAP's leader stepped closer to her in her proximity, leaving her no space to dance or break.

Mina bumped her fist into her and hit her, trying to intimidate.

When she moved away, she was pushed back by Lia Kim. And it was time to switch, Mina removed her cap and camo oversized shirt and started dancing and imitated kicking her face while purposely getting on her nerves while closely swaying to the music. "We literally need popcorn." Latrice joked and the members of JAM REPUBLIC nodded agreeingly.

"Let us determine the winner of this battle?" Daniel declared.

Mike Song and Shownu sombrely revealed their votes for DEEP N DAP, in the end, Monica gives crucial criticism to both last opponents afterwards. Allowing them both to settle in her lecture.

"Monica, what's your opinion on this battle?" Daniel directed the attention to the only female judge, "To be honest, I didn't like it."

"Probably because I know how good they both are. They were quite emotional just now, and the movements were to criticise each other. For an honest battle of dance moves, they were too emotional, and we never got to see their full abilities." Monica announced through the arena.