→eleven←

"Now, the next ace dancer is, Mitsuka of JAM REPUBLIC." The said girl stood up to the sound of her name. A smirk playing on her features as she walked off of the top staircase and to the stage.

Immediately, Locker Zee approached her, nobody else seemed to want to battle the ace dancer of JAM REPUBLIC and the music slowly faded in,

When it went "The princess is here, she's ciara." Mitsuka formed a crown with her hands and approached her, a prideful smirk displayed on her face as she started moving with the music.

Her crew pointed at her, knowingly, when she did that move.

"This beat is Automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh" During that part, she slid while bouncing to the beat before leaning back, balancing on one leg in slowmo with a serious expression, quickly returning to a stood stance. During "Work my body, so melodic," she rolled her hips and slid in front of Locker Zee.

Moving her hips; she stepped forward melodically and looked side to side replacing with a look feigning lost, when the lyrics "this beat goes right through my chest." She bends backwards and popped her chest out when she sung chest, on her tippy toes, "Everybody, ma and papi, came to party, grab somebody." During the end of the lines, she pulled herself toward Locker Zee imitatingly.

"Work your body, work your body." Mitsuka moved her hips and legs in one place.

"Let me see you 1, 2 step." Provoking, Mitsuka signalled her opponent with her two fingers to "watch" and she stood on both of her hands while hitting her feet up in the air on the beat, groovily, before rolling forward and jumping back onto her feet.

The arena went loud and gasped at her, she started popping and a split on the ground at "everybody get on the floor."

"Crank the party up" she slowly pulled herself up as if being reeled up and still in her split position. "Three, two, one, switch!" Daniel told her and she rolled back on to her knees and stood up for Locker Zee to dance.

Locker Zee slid at her, during the lyrics and popping when it said, "Let me see you 1, 2 step. I love it when you 1, 2 step." And she was in front of her while dancing, moving her legs, she swayed before popping her chest as she was directly face to face with Mitsuka.

"This beat is Outrageous, so contagious, make you crave it" Locker Zee grooved around Mitsuka and slid, circling around her as she rolled her shoulders and hips at the same time, before standing directly in front of her as she attempted intimidating Mitsuka with her close proximity and used powerful moves that would try to make Mitsuka flinch hard, she didn't make her flinch, and she didn't blink.

DEEP N DAP cheered for her when she did that and the host noticed the timer turning red, symbolising that the time was about to end.

"Battle over, over!" Kang Daniel said in the mic.

"Fight Judges, time to judge!" The host directed the arena's attention to the judges. All of them had made up their mind and they held a card, unrevealed, to their chest. "3, 2, 1, card open!" And the judges showed JAM REPUBLIC's logo.

2:1 MITSUKA VS LOCKER ZEE

She bowed toward all of them and turned to Locker Zee and hugged her, "Thank you for this match, it was very fun."

"It was. Thanks, you were so good." She said in her best English and hugged back in return. Mitsuka took two DEEP N DAP loser chips and placed them in DEEP N DAP's lose column, and bowed her head to them before grabbing her two team's winner chips and placed them under the win column along with the other winner chips.