→twelve←

"The next round is the Crew battle."The host announced this round.

"For the Crew battle, you'll compete against a team of your choice. The one you can beat and you consider as your rival." He explained the upcoming situation with ease, ordering them back to their hangout and to change into their Crew fits.

Mitsuka's team left back to their hangout and changed into their matching fits and went back to their seating areas, soon all the remaining crews returned.

"The first match of the Crew battle is..." Suspension filled the arena.

"1MILLION VS LADY BOUNCE." The crowd gasped when they heard the crew who have been together the longest. It was almost giving out the answer.

NOB spoke up, "You guys called our performance out of style. I said, "out of style" she repeated, calmly. Finally, LADY BOUNCE lined up into their positions before serious expressions framed their faces.

They blew smoke before the beat drop and many gasped at their boldness and in sync bond. The music faded to 1MILLION's and most of LADY BOUNCE mocked as if they were conductors, waving their hands in the same behaviour.

1MILLION paused before provoking LADY BOUNCE many times, tutting afterwards, also mocking Capri with a former video she danced in a while ago.

The judges were to decide, "Fight Judges, card open."

Monica gave LADY BOUNCE a vote, and so did Shownu and Mike Song.

LADY BOUNCE charismatically slapped the winner's chip under the win column, excited that they finally win, and with their teamwork.

"For your pride, and for honour of your crew, you have engaged in a fiercer battle as you represented your country. I will now announce the final result of No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer." He continued, "Eight place. LADY BOUNCE. 1 win and 8 losses. The first-last place crew of Street Woman Fight 2 will start with a dishonourable title of the weakest crew."

"Yes. It's quite shocking and heartbreaking but we'll make sure to show you our charms, skills, and teamwork in the next battle..." NOB answered.

And from there on, "Next, seventh place. It's 1MILLION with 4 wins and 11 losses." Mina Myoung reacted as if it was impossible, Mitsuka winced as if it hurt her mentally.

"Sixth place, TSUBA KILL with 4 wins and 6 losses." The members seemed scarred or even in a state of disbelief from the score they had gained on their own,

"Fifth place, DEEP N DAP with 5 wins and 8 losses." Mina reassured them that they were above 1MILLION, despite having no reason to do that, and Mitsuka shook her head irritatedly but sighed netherless.

"Fourth place, JAM REPUBLIC with 8 wins and 6 losses." Kirsten placed their logo on the leaderboard to show their triumphing.

"Third place, BEBE with 8 wins and 1 loss." Bada proudly smiled as she walked away from the BEBE logo that was placed in third place, clapping excitedly.

"Second place, MANNEQUEEN with 8 wins and 5 losses." Funky Y stubbornly held back a frown as she went to stick their MANNEQUEEN Logo onto the leaderboard.

"Which crew is the strongest crew that won No Respect Battle with the Weakest Battler? It's WOLF'LO with 12 wins and 1 loss." And their crew held up their emblem with a ghost of a smile on their faces but looks of pride and satisfaction, Halo placed themselves on the top of the leaderboard.

Everyone clapped for them as Halo, the leader, walked back to her seat with a smile on her face.