→six←

Bada's pov

I watched her as she performed perfectly, not letting of the energy, using her flexibility to her advantage and bending backwards more than the DEEP N DAP woman did.

Tatter kept nudging me, for some reason, I shook it off and clapped as she gave me a side glance at the end of her battle round.

Mitsuka walked back to her crew, who cheered for her victory, I had to focus on our battle to stay in, many wanted us gone or to defeat us but with the help of our group, that's no problem.

"Hey, don't warm up. It's scary." Everyone in the room spread out to stretch their limbs since they've been sitting for awhile, I noticed Mitsuka walk away to a corner to do some leg stretches for herself, I sneakily walked over there without my team noticing except for Tatter.

"Hey, you did good in your dance." I smirked, approaching her as she did the splits on the wall.

"Thanks, I just wanted the battle to be over, her team has been doing a lot of talking lately." Mitsuka replied, kicking her other leg up to stretch out, I leaned on the wall, staring at her as she turned away embarrassed which made me smile.

She released from her split on the wall, I turned her chin to look at me directly and she had a red face from utter disbelief.

"You're cute when you're blushing.." I whispered, the judges were gathering the teams back to their seating rows, I winked at her before smugly walking back to BEBE's sitting area.

"That was good." Audrey said, out of pure innocence.

"Only Audrey has this kind of vibe." Someone said from their seat, I looked back at the said girl, who was being engulfed in a hug from behind by Mitsuka, she fidgeted with their team cloth and excitedly bounced on her spot.

Her smile brightened the entire room, "I want to see you guys dance." Audrey declared, cutely, and I couldn't help the heartwarming in my heart. It confused me because I had feelings for a certain Japanese girl in JAM REPUBLIC, and now I was feeling fuzzy about Audrey.

Out of pov

who's the weakest?

IN JAM REPUBLIC: It came up with most picking Audrey, she gained 33 votes from other contestants.

Mitsuka was mad but happy that Audrey could show her skill.

"The No Respect Dancer I can beat is..."

"The weakest dancer I chose was..."

"Audrey of JAM REPUBLIC." And she entered without hesitance, however, Mitsuka wore a smug look, giving a final squeeze to Audrey before letting go for the others to encourage her.

"LET'S GO, AUDREY, SHOW THEM!"