→three←

(outfit above)^^

"LET'S GO, KIRSTEN!" Mitsuka cheered, waving her flag aggressively.

Mitsuka stood at the sidelines, beside Emma, her best friend. Bouncing on the spot with excitement, the battle ended with Kirsten's victory against Waackxxxy.

She gladly took it and got many soothing comments from her crew members. Emma patting her back, Mitsuka clapping while Ling, Latrice and Audrey each hugged her.

Both teams sat back down in their areas, "Next person... versing their No Respect Dancer, is Yoonji from MANNEQUEEN."

Daniel, the host, spoke through the microphone he had.

Mitsuka looked up and at Yoonji's short figure, feeling the rage that she held, "I'm very angry right now." Not tainted with fear but watched carefully as Yoonji walked closer to 1MILLION.

"MANNEQUEEN has come as the crew known to be strongest in battles. I think it's time we showed that." Yoonji stated, "I've said that already but who's the one chewing up and spitting out battles lately?" She approached Lia Kim, fiercely.

She turned to JAM REPUBLIC, "I've told you who it is. This battle, I can you show later. Kirsten, come out, girl." Yoonji feigned friendliness, "I'm gonna revenge my sister, come out, girl."

The two official battlers stood on opposite sides.

"I'm gonna show you who's the hottest girl in South Korean, you know, girl? I'm gonna show you." She looked her over, her pupils in slits due to her anger and concentration on "killing" Kirsten.

"Word. She's acting tough." Kirsten looked over at her team.

"She's very angry." Emma stated and gained Mitsuka's attention, who nodded, while fiddling with her team's emblem cloth.

The two opponents stretched before the music faded in the arena, Yoonji started first, Mitsuka stepped up on the sidelines as she aimed a shifty look at Yoonji. Emma whacked her with the cloth, a warning to Mitsuka to behave herself since she's been aggressive lately.

Bada noticed that and rolled her eyes at both Mitsuka and Emma laughing.

Yoonji pulled off many whacking tricks and even provoked Kirsten by a near accident with Yoonji's elbow and the side of Kirsten's face.

Mitsuka grumbled, deeply glaring at MANNEQUEEN, who cheered when Yoonji had surprised them by that move. She approached the judges area and was using the last of her forty seconds to dance her heart out or show more emotion than she already had.

The music reeled into Kirsten's choice, who was calm about everything, whilst Mitsuka was technically muttering curses underneath her breath in Japanese. Kirsten went with the flow and let her body carry her, allowing the melody to lift her spirit.

JAM REPUBLIC cheered for her. Supporting her, clapping and smiling. Yoonji was trying her best to calm down till Kirsten pulled a trick by using her hair to whip around Yoonji's face in pay back for the last stunt that Yoonji pulled. "Get back!" Most of them said, gesturing Kirsten away with a wave of their hand.

Mitsuka used her hand and slid it across her neck, with a smirk.

As if telling them they were "done". The music cut and it was time for the judges to vote, Mitsuka hugged Kirsten out of support, "You did great, you were having fun and that's all that matters." Latrice reminded, eyeing Mitsuka, who eye rolled.

However, Yoonji got the victory due to her very emotions and deep feelings.