→seventeen←

(outfit above for practice^^)

Mitsuka continued dancing for the time limit everyone was given.

Her AirPods playing the Class Mission song that was currently assigned to her at the moment, she moved her body in a neat but masculine way to fit the song. Making sure to make her moves fit the music, however, she messed up on a part and landed on her butt instead.

She brushed her hair out of her face as she lifted her head while huffing heavily from nonstop choreographing and repeat dancing.

"Are you good?" A familiar voice that would always manage to knock her on her feet had spoken from behind her.

Mitsuka quickly looked up to see Bada, her crush at this point, worried about her since she was having trouble breathing, "I'm fine, could be better though.. I need some water." Mitsuka sneakily obtained her water bottle from the corner of the studio.

"You're pretty determined, I haven't seen anyone else practise this much unless their life depended on it." Bada chuckled, making Mitsuka do the same.

"My life doesn't depend on it, but my crew does. I have to do the best for them to get the main dancer role or else I'll be no help." The Japanese member of Jam Republic sighed.

"Well, I can help you. I've plenty of experience with choreographing." She smugly smiled.

Bada sat on the side as she watched Mitsuka connect her phone to the speakers, turning the music on, showing her choreography to her.

Getting orders from her like, "Your arms need to be straight for this part." "It's not fast enough." Or "You have to make that move or else it would be a waste of time." And Mitsuka would listen to her words with care and diligence.

Mitsuka finally completed her choreo, jumping up and down, out of habit, she jumped onto Bada. Who couldn't steady herself due to surprise, and they both fell on the ground.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Mitsuka was millimetres away from pecking Bada's cheek but paused, noticing their close proximity, Bada had been frozen in shock for a second before slowly laughing at their closeness and Mitsuka covering her mouth in embarrassment.

"Sorry, sorry." She was about to hop off till Bada pecked her on the cheek.

Mitsuka was now in a crawling position with her hands on both sides of Bada, who smirked as she was the only one who heard footsteps, "Bada, we're being called-"

Tatter's eyes and mouth widened, another pair of footsteps approaching, "Mitsuka-" And it was Emma's turn to be shocked.

Bada pulled Mitsuka closer protectively as she frowned at Emma.

Mitsuka noticed and quickly tried to get off of the top off Bada, "This is not what you think it is." She was cut off by Emma squealing and Tatter joining in as they hugged each other and started pointing at the both of them, "Why isn't she angry?" Bada asked.

"Ew, you did not just think Emma and me are that way, nah-uh." Mitsuka crossed her arms sassily.

"You make that sound like a bad thing." Emma paused for a moment.

Mitsuka shook her head, "If it's me and you, it is a bad thing."

Emma nodded in agreement, "No one could've said it better, sister, anyway, we have to get to our classes. So, finish this love fest later."

The Japanese woman rolled her eyes.

The other Asians glancing between them with confusion.