→five←

The tension had tightened as the host, Kang Daniel, was announcing the next battler. Mitsuka had a good feeling that it was someone from her crew, JAM REPUBLIC.

"The next battler to enter the battle field," everyone were silent and anticipating the next battler's name, "Is Mitsuka of JAM REPUBLIC." Daniel declared and Mitsuka, herself, was surprised but confident about being chosen.

She stood up staring, everyone looking at her, down.

"Let's get this over with," after her very first sentence, the women in the arena started whispering. "She's very intimidating." "Wasn't she glaring at MANNEQUEEN?" "Mitsuka, isn't she Bi?" "I'm excited to see her dance, who's she gonna pick?!" Many mumbled, "I hope she doesn't pick me..!" "Please, not me." And Mitsuka smirked in confidence.

"The person I will most definitely be defeating is JJ of DEEP N DAP." She waved her hand, signalling to come on to the stage.

The called out woman stood up with a huff, pissed off she was chosen as a No Respect Dancer against a royal family dancer, Mitsuka and JJ faced off, Daniel flipped a coin to decide who's going first. Heads was Mitsuka and tails was JJ, it landed on tails, deciding JJ's first.

"JJ of DEEP N DAP starts first and then Mitsuka of JAM REPUBLIC following." Daniel stated, allowing JJ to get ready.

They were meant to say a few words before the whole thing, "I don't know why you chose me as the No Respect Dancer, and I'll take it personally." She glared at Mitsuka, however, the JAM REPUBLIC member just smiled with feigned innocence. "I won't go easy, but I think you know that." Mitsuka winked.

The whole arena erupted with gasps or "oooh's" that shook the room, they were in awe at her confidence but slight humbleness at that.

"Let's go, fight!" Kang Daniel said in the mic.

The music played and JJ did some type of leaning back without moving her feet before jumping up and waving her arms in all sorts of ways to dance, she also slid in front of Mitsuka to provoke her while popping, moving her hips, popping her chest and moving her arms to the music.

JJ looked over in an attempt to scare Mitsuka, the Japanese girl only but blinked innocently with a wicked smile, JJ stomped before kicking her leg up as the music faded out to Mitsuka's choice.

"3, 2, 1, switch!" He pointed to Mitsuka, whose lips only spread wider, making the arena gasp or erupt in utter disbelief, JJ swallowed hard at the sight as Mitsuka slowly walked up.

When the beat dropped Mitsuka was doing fast paced dancing, however, she did it flawlessly and managed to hit different beats as she danced. Mitsuka bent backwards in time with the song, sliding closer to JJ, just like she did to her, and sassily shook her ass in front of her, making the arena erupt with cheers.

Hitting the beats at the perfect timing, she stood up while freezing in time whilst bending backwards even further than JJ before enthusiastically moving her legs with the rhythm, making sure her arms moved correctly as well.

The music ended, as she started playing with her hair before turning away, she bowed however to show her respect.

"And off. Judges, time to judge." Monika eyed Mitsuka, deciding for her, Mike Song also eyed Mitsuka, agreeing to Monika's decision whilst Shownu had accepted as well.

"Card open!" And it was an official win to JAM REPUBLIC, Mitsuka, as she bowed afterwards.

3:0 JAM REPUBLIC TO DEEP N DAP.

"You delivered a perfect performance that I would love to see again, I chose you because you shined along with the song." Mitsuka bowed toward Monika in response.

"Like Monika said, you had a lot of energy and confidence in your steps. I chose you because JJ couldn't really give that much confidence due to you overpowering her." Mike Song nodded, and Mitsuka nodded back.

"You were mesmerising and JJ couldn't really take that spark you had, congratulations." Shownu clapped as the arena started clapping, allowing Mitsuka to put a winner's chip under the win column while she placed a loser's chip in DEEP N DAP's lose column.