→fourteen←

"The next crews to be joining the battle will be..." Host Kang Daniel paused for the suspense as the crews awaited two of eight talented dance crews to be called out.

"JAM REPUBLIC VS TSUBAKILL." The red and the pink team hop off their seats and stare their opponents down, Mitsuka didn't particularly stare at any member of TSUBAKILL but glared at DEEP N DAP's leader, Mina Myoung - who scoffed in response.

The host tossed a coin to decide who goes first, and it lands on heads for JAM REPUBLIC.

"JAM REPUBLIC starts and then TSUBAKILL second," He explained to the competitors, "You guys ready? Fight!" Host Daniel announced and the crew on the left was starting their crew dance.

Mitsuka came up behind Kirsten and when it went "eeehh" she bent back expertly while pulling back a nonexistent arrow and aiming it at Mina Myoung, letting it go as if shooting it, at the same time as Kirsten crouched down.

When all of them released from their later positions to get to their new ones, Mitsuka was positioned at the back right beside Emma and behind Kirsten. Switching to the centre of the 'v' as she shook her ass in sync with her crew members before pulling her body and breaking the formation as they spread out, at the second beat drop, Mitsuka stood on her hands and twisted her body to the beat while tapping her feet to the rhythm.

Heading back to the line they created as Emma sweeps out, so does Mitsuka as she mirrors Emma for a second but faces the other way. Once, Emma aims her arm at TSUBAKILL, Mitsuka turns and slides her hands down Emma's body, mirroring her other crew members this time, earning an annoyed reaction from Bada.

When everyone gathers, Mitsuka goes in front of Emma and shakes her ass but facing TSUBAKILL in sync with her crew and dancing with them, before mirroring her crew mates once again.

All of them popped their chests and then pulling their fists up, punching the air, till Mitsuka sped past TSUBAKILL and walked up the stairs towards Mina Myoung during the "knocked 'em out, knocked 'em out" part and getting up in her face before she shook her ass during the mini dance break, for the rest of the 40 seconds.

She purposely flipped her hair in her face, snickering when she walked away as Mina stood there in shock.

Her teammates bewildered as well.

"Mitsuka's so scary.." "Look at Mina's face, she looks red." "Was that part of the choreo?"

"3, 2, 1, switch! TSUBAKILL's turn, let's go." Daniel tried his best to make the competition more enjoyable with his commentating, they were doing a concept with beer cans and Mitsuka watched as they approached at a right time of the song and stomped on the cans before kicking most away.

One can was squashed in front of Mitsuka, as TSUBAKILL ignored it and continued dancing, she carefully took it and slid it behind where most of the others were then enjoyed the rest of the dance.

There were highlight moments when Sayaka jumped before landing a split, and Yumeri falling only to flip back onto her feet again.

"2, 1, battle over!"

"Alright, Judges, time to judge." The three sat in their seats while thinking hard and deeply about who to pick.

Finally, they decided on JAM REPUBLIC's win.

2:1 JAM REPUBLIC & TSUBAKILL

"I loved the rhythm and how swag it was, it made me want to watch it again and you had so many power moves in your choreography. Brilliant!" Mike Song started.

"Mitsuka, you were very expressive, and not that dramatic but had carried most of the team." Monika nodded toward the Japanese JAM REPUBLIC member - who was praised with back pats or shoulder massages from her crew mates. -

"What really got my attention, was Mitsuka going up to Mina after being disrespected like that, it was very brave and she still had fun in the end." Shownu nodded as well, allowing the rest to play by itself.

Bada and Mitsuka smirked at each other when they passed each other by and Redy had noticed this and felt a tad bit jealous of their growing relationship.