→nineteen←

(outfit above^^)

"We'll start with the Rookie class." And Mitsuka hopped off of her seat and hugged Emma as tight as she could, "You can do it, you can do it." She let go and jumped on the spot.

Emma walked onto the dance stage to her position.

"Capri's choreography was chosen. I heard your choreography wasn't finished when it was picked." The room went silent.

Mitsuka pursed her lips, staring at Capri, in particular, "While looking at the rookies' choreography, I thought, 'it's totally doable' it's so simple. I thought it'd have been easy to learn the moves. So I think it could be a little risky."

"We'll find the best dancer in the rookie class."

"Ready? Fight!" The music played for the first row to dance.

Round 1 tied between Rena of TSUBAKILL & Capri of LADY BOUNCE, Tatter of BEBE & Buckey of MANNEQUEEN

Mitsuka patted Emma's back, shaking her by her shoulders, "You did amazing. All we have to do is stick to the middle, and we'll get the extra points." She assured.

The four individual dancers stepped up to the stage.

Winner: Rena of TSUBAKILL

Mitsuka nodded her head, clapping for the foreign team.

Many of their gazes turned toward Capri's dazed look, in disbelief that her own choreography had been stolen. In respect, Mitsuka looked away and sat back down on her seat.

Up next were the Sub-Leaders, Mitsuka looked around in confusion on why nobody was cheering for their team member, "I heard the process of choosing the choreography for this group was very fierce. I heard there was a fierce fight between Latrice & Redlic."

The teams' eyes flickered between the pale blonde and the dark haired woman.

Suddenly, "She didn't translate the lyrics and made the choreography based on the rhythm. I thought she didn't try enough." Redlic stated, making Mitsuka shoot a look at her.

"Actually, dance is a universal language. So I didn't find a language barrier, really." Latrice shot back.

"Honestly, I thought, 'Is she here to chill?'" Jam Republic were on guard at this point, hearing their teammate being dragged under the bus, Mitsuka couldn't help but curse, 'She needs to chill' she thought, staring at MANNEQUEEN's Redlic.

"It sounds like you didn't find her professional." Monika was met half way, "She taught us the choreography half-heartedly too. She didn't organise the counts."

Mitsuka's glare directed toward her, blinking due to her outrage.

"Okay. Let's find the best dancer among the sub-leaders." And everyone cheered for their teammate.

"Let's go, lala!" Mitsuka hopped, clapping.