→thirteen←

BEBE had been called upon, "The next crew battle is...BEBE"

"VS DEEP N DAP." The green team stood up, with a smirk as Mina Myoung was undermining the blue crew in her mind, god knows what nasty words Mina had for BEBE.

"Any words before the battle?" Daniel just had to ask.

"Yes, we do have some words." Mina Myoung started, Mitsuka frowned as she looked her up and down, knowing the harsh but unnecessary words she was gonna say. "You guys aren't any competition, you only brought yourselves here to learn." Mina harshly said. (this isn't true, she didn't say this but for dramatic effect for this book)

Bada smirked, almost making Mitsuka pass out from a heart attack, "And you only came here to get back at 1MILLION, when this is a competition." Bada said into the mic, making everyone gasp at her comeback.

Mitsuka clapped and chuckled quietly, to which Mina glared directly at her.

"Why are you laughing?" Mitsuka raised her brows and stood up after being outed for laughing at something truely funny, "Maybe because it's true that you only came here to make enemies, don't blame me because of your reasons." Mitsuka bit back, folding her arms unimpressed about her short-temperedness.

"Talk about jealous, I mean there was several people laughing and you come for me, do you like me that bad?" Mina gritted her teeth, bitterly.

Tension sprung between Mina and Mitsuka as the battle had finally commenced for the crew battles.

"Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars started playing and Mina was in the front at the start, keeping a smile on her face, they started locking and Locker Zee was taunting Bada, the leader of BEBE.

It was a quick timed performance, however, Mina shoved the middle finger in front of both Bada and Mitsuka noticed that one was pointed at her on purpose, she raised a brow and cursed in Japanese, "this bitch" and Emma hit her on the arm, knowing that she cussed since she used it all the time.

Gooseul hopped onto Mina's back, before poking her thumb out on purpose as it said "Runaway baby." Placing it in front of her own lips, Mitsuka glanced Mina over and scoffed.

BEBE started their introduction to their dance straight away, before Tatter did a front handspring when the beat dropped as to warn DEEP N DAP.

They were in sync for the most part and had way more rhythm than DEEP N DAP did, since they were too busy trying to prove themselves worthy, Bada purposely stepped forward in front of Mina and jumped while imitating shooting a ball in basketball form and then continuing their masculine dance.

They finished off by waving their discarded jackets and walking back to their side.

"Battle over, over!" Host Daniel hosted as usual, "Fight Judges, card open!" However, BEBE got 3 votes from both judges, concluding the battle and making Mitsuka smirk on delight at DEEP N DAP's loss, what made it better was that her crew haven't even showed their swag piece yet. She knew Mina was feeling almost guilty of the words she said, remembering the lecture she received during Lia Kim and her battle.