→nine←

"The next up on the 1-on-1 battle is, Ling of JAM REPUBLIC." One half of the Asian duo in JR smiled with excitement, Mitsuka, the other half of the Asian duo in JR hugged the other. "You got this, sis, knock 'em dead."

"You got it, Ling." Kirsten encouraged.

Ling stepped up, "The No Respect Dancer..." she eyed MANNEQUEEN, specifically Cera, and smiled to herself as if she was thinking out what she was planning to do.

"Is it you, Cera?" Yoonji turned to the woman, who used to do ballet and is very flexible, that wore a blue dress top and black bike shorts that allowed her to move freely.

"Cera from MANNEQUEEN." Ling announced, the crews went wild.

Both teams cheered for their teammate, Mitsuka hugged Ling for encouragement, "Go, Ling. Let's go." Whilst Ling was stretching out her arms, Cera provoked her by doing a split just before entering the battle stage.

The music finally entered, Ling started calmly dancing, thinking about her first dance battle that is happening right now, anyone could tell that Ling was nervous but trying her very best to mask it all.

She leaned on her team while swaying to the music. Gaining confidence by having her teammates actually swaying along with her as she leaned on them, she threw herself off while gaining more confidence and approaching Cera, with sass.

Cera started with an elegant walk, using her signature move, lifting her leg and balancing on her single heel.

Waacking, and absolutely destroying the stage with her presence and dance, Mitsuka felt Ling's defeated es and hugged her tightly. "You tried, girl, that was a nice try."

Next up, was Mini from WOLF LO vs Akanen from TSUBA KILL.

"The next battler up... is Mini from Wolf'Lo." The host announced the next person to step onto the stage.

"I wanted to choose someone pink to battle. I'd love to show you who the winner in pink is, but the dancer I chose is, Akanen from TSUBA KIL." Mini declared.

"3, 2, 1, fight start!" Mini started first, her moves were subtle and striking that made her image very clear and not sloppy at all, she used force but made a mistake when flipping over and pulled a muscle on her back.

She had to lay off of extra dance moves, "3, 2, 1, switch!" Akanen also started subtly but went off powerfully when the best dropped, doing her best to move with the rhythm and show her abilities at full capacity. Using different beats in the song.

"Battle over, over." Kang Daniel reminded, the judges were to pick.

"Let's check the result of the dance battle. Fight judges, card open!" And Shownu revealed his vote for WOLF LO, however, Mike Song laid off from voting, and Monica had turned over TSUBA KILL's card as her vote.

It was tie, meaning they needed a rematch. Mini was mad, irritated even. She gladly used her experience over Akanen to grab the attention of the fight judges, "They're so in sync." Audrey nodded as the host had counted down from the 10 second marker. All the judges pulled out the WOLF'LO card, showing their victory.