→fifteen←

(Outfit above^^)

"Yes!" Mitsuka skipped into the hangout room.

Her crew members cheered, her and Kirsten approaching the camera and dancing in front of it, "It's over." Mitsuka whined, twerking alongside Kirsten.

Holding a water bottle.

"Well done, ladies, we did it." They huddled closely, Mitsuka placed in between Kirsten & Emma, wrapping her arms around their waist, leaning her head to hear her teammates. "We really did it."  Kirsten murmured.

"I'm very proud of us." She says. "Yes." "I feel like we can all fall asleep here." Latrice muttered under her breath.

Everyone agreed, laughing together.

"I feel like this is the finale." Ling joked, making the crew mates laugh louder and harder, "Tomorrow, we're like.. ugh." They jokingly mentioned.

The six of them released from their group hug and sat on the couch, Audrey, Ling, and Kirsten sat on the side couch while Latrice sat on the singular couch in the corner. Emma & Mitsuka sat on the floor, leaning on their teammates' legs.

"Street Woman Fighter 2, the 1st battle, No Respect Battle with the Weakest Dancer. Did it help you with figuring out the other crews?"

The host started.

"Yes. Absolutely." Ling admitted.

"To try and secure your ranking... or go up the ranking," He continued, "Here's the next mission that you'll face soon."

"The mission is?" Latrice smiled, brightly, "Duh-duh-duh-duh~" Kirsten said in anticipation.

"Your next mission is..." The crews waited anticipating the mission name, "Class mission." He added, "In the Class mission, the elite members of each crew will be assigned to five classes. The leader class, sub-leader class, ace class, middle class, and rookie class."

"Each class will finish a dance video." Daniel explained.

"Okay." Kirsten said with interest laced in her voice.

"This time around, we are separated." Kirsten described, "It's very interesting. I don't know what to expect, but... I think the girls are gonna be able to hold it down on their own."

"I'm excited. I'm fully confident that Kirsten's gonna put me in the ace class..." Mitsuka chuckled, "Since I've represented our crew well."

"In each class, there will be one main dancer, to be the protagonist of each dance video. The main dancer will get extra points, stand at the center of the video, and direct the dance video."

"Woah, look at how many points there are!" Mitsuka pointed.

"We need that." Emma stated the obvious.

"Individual scores will be given out in the Class Mission. The points will be distributed differently in each class."

"Individual scores?" Ling hummed, nodding at the explanation given. "Individual scores from..." Kirsten asked the screen.

"The three fight judges will rank... the dancers of each class from 1st to 8th places. The scores are based on the rankings."

"So, we're going to rank high in every single one, if not be the main dancers." Kirsten agreed with Ling, the book worm of Jam Republic,

"Just take over." Latrice informed whereas Mitsuka sat up, excitedly.

"In No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer, we had announced that first-place crew would receive a huge benefit. The benefit for the first-place crew to help you start the mission at an advantage is that we'll tell you the lineups for all seven crews."

LEADER CLASS

1Million - Lia Kim
Bebe - Bada Lee
Deep N Dap - Mina Myoung
Jam Republic - Kirsten
Lady Bounce - NOB
Mannequeen - Funky Y
Tsubakill - Akanen
Wolf'Lo - Halo

SUB-LEADER CLASS

1Million - Harimu
Bebe - Lusher
Deep N Dap - Downy
Jam Republic - Latrice
Lady Bounce - Biggy
Mannequeen - Redlic
Tsubakill - Sayaka
Wolf'Lo - Mini

ACE CLASS

1Million - Dohee
Bebe - Sowoen
Deep N Dap - Locker Zee
Jam Republic - Mitsuka
Lady Bounce - (Name)
Mannequeen - Cera
Tsubakill - Miki
Wolf'Lo - Baby Sleek

MIDDLE CLASS

1Million - Amy & Debby
Bebe - Kyma & Cheche
Deep N Dap - JJ & Minny Park
Jam Republic - Audrey & Ling
Lady Bounce - Vessi & Naro
Mannequeen - Yoonji & Waackxxxy
Tsubakill - Momo & Yumeri
Wolf'Lo - Chocol & Haechi Wang

ROOKIE CLASS

1Million - Redy
Bebe - Tatter
Deep N Dap - Gooseul
Jam Republic - Emma
Lady Bounce - Capri
Mannequeen - Buckey
Tsubakill - Rena
Wolf'Lo - Yeni Cho