1

^ Issac; https://pin.it/2J4KV0F

Issac:
I walk forward with my books held tightly to my chest. Someone grabs me from behind; shoving me into a locker.

"Dude look!" Someone calls. "I caught the little nerd."

Noah snickers, taking me from him. He slams my head into the locker. My glasses fall off of my face. I wince at the pain. People form a circle around us, laughing. "Why don't you fight back, bitch?!" He shouts. I tense up, praying for him to leave me alone.

A few people remain around us, watching him beat me. The bell rings and the group leaves. "Meet me after school, whore," he demands. "Okay," I nod. "You know what to say," he smirks. "In public?!" I whisper shout. "Nobody's around," he shrugs.

"I'll meet you after school," I sigh, "Daddy."

He smiles satisfied. "Don't get used to this soft behavior," he growls, walking toward his class.  I pick up my glasses, sliding them on.

I slowly walk to my first period. "You're late," the teacher says, looking at me. "You need to get to the nurse!"

"What do you mean?" I hum in confusion. "Your face, it's all bruised!" She shouts.

I nod, excusing myself from the class. I walk to the nurses room. "Skipping class?" A familiar voice chuckles. "That's not like you."

"I'm going to the nurse," I respond, looking at Noah, "the teacher made me."

He grabs my face, making me look at him. "Don't be mad," he sighs. "I'm not," I respond. "Yes you are," he huffs. "So what if I am?" I scoff. "I'm sorry," he apologizes.

He kisses the swollen part of my face. "There, all better," he chuckles. "I'll see you later," I walk to the nurse's office. "See you,"