17

"You need to be more careful," the nurse criticizes. "I will, miss," I sigh.

Once she's done, I leave the nurse's office. Im walk to my next class, when someone pulls me into the bathroom.

They pin me against the wall and begin to kiss me. I know one thing for certain, this is not Noah. I try to push them off, but I can't. I look up and realize it was the kid from a few days ago, the principals son.

"Get off me!" I cry through kisses. I try to push him off, but I can't. I loudly shout as I struggle against him.

He takes off my shirt, kissing down from my jaw to my stomach. I roughly shove him off, grabbing my shirt. "Why would you do that?!" He bellows. "I don't like you! Stop!" I yelp, pulling on my shirt and running into the hallway.

Once we get in the hall, he pounces on me. Luckily, a teacher saw this and yelled at him. "Jonathan! Issac! What are you doing?!" She shouts. She notices the tears streaming down my face.

"We'll be talking to your father about this," she says, dragging us up to the front office.

The principal turns around in his chair. "What happened?" He asks. "I saw your son attacking this boy in the hallway," the teacher explains.

"Jonathan, explain," the principal yelps. "He assaulted me in the bathroom! It was self defense!" Jonathan shouts. "That's a lie," I murmur, wiping the tears off my face.

"Issac, what happened," the principal asks me.

"The other day, I was walking in the hall, when he attacked me. He started kissing me and I tried to push him off. I told him to stop, but he didn't. Someone helped me out then. In the bathroom, the same thing happened, except no one else was there," I explain.