5

I can't believe I'm writing three smut chapters in a row-

Noah's cock enters me, as tears brim my eyes. The pain slowly turned into pleaser, as I beg for him to move. He slowly pushes him more into me. I let out a scream of pleasure.

Once I get used to it, he begins to thrust into me. "Fuck!" I moan. He moans loudly as his cock flies in and out of my ass. I eventually cum on his chest, him follow shortly after, filling me up.

"You did so good, baby," he praises. I nod, my throat sore. "Lets shower," he pants. I try to stand up, but fall over instead. Noah chuckles, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

He leads me to the shower. He turns it on, placing his hand under the water as it heats up.

We eventually get in, the steaming water streaming down our sticky bodies. His hand graze my side. "Why are you mean to me in public?" I ask. "I don't want people judging me for liking a boy," he shrugs, "it would also be weird if I randomly was nice to you."

We get out of the shower. He carries me out of the bathroom, and to his bedroom. I hang onto him tightly. "Chill, Issac, I'm not going to drop you," he chuckles.

He puts me down on his bed, laying next to me. I slide into his arms, huddling against his chest. "Good night," Noah smiles.

"Good night,"