16

Issac:
I wake up and feel around for Noah. I groan as I pick my head up off of my mattress.

I look over at my nightstand and notice a note. I tiredly reach over and grab it.

Issac,
I've left a little early. I'll see you at school today. Love you!

Love,
Noah

I sigh and put the note down. I sit up and put my glasses on. I walk over to my closet and change into a white hoodie and black ripped jeans.

I slide on my shoes and throw my bag over my shoulder. I pick up my phone and slide it in my pocket.

I leave my house and begin my route to school.
—•—•—
I walk to my locker, and unlock it. I put my things in, and close it. I begin to walk away before I feel someone push me into the wall. I wince in pain.

They loudly laugh at me. "Morning Nerd!" They loudly shout. I see Noah walking up to us. "Save some of the fun for me, Chad!" He laughs.

Noah slams me against the wall. I wince as he slams his fist into my face. Noah, and who I assume is Chad, laugh loudly. The force of the punch causes my nose to bleed.

Jessica walks up to us. "Don't steal all of the fun," she smirks, pushing Noah off me. She laughs as her fist slams into my face, causing my face to bruise.

Chad laughs as Jessica hits me, but Noah don't. "That's enough, we're going to be late," Noah says. "Whatever," she rolls her eyes as they begin to walk away.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom. My face is bruised and bleeding. I splash my face with water and rinse off the blood.

I look in them mirror. The blood is gone, but my bruises aren't. I sigh as I walk to my first class, keeping my head down.

"Issac, please explain to me why you're late," the teacher sighs. "I- uhm," I start. "Look up," she demands. I slowly meet her gaze. "Again?" She questions, "just go to the nurse."

"Yes ma'am," I respond, walking out of class.