3

After school, I wait outside the school. Usually, Noah's the last one out.
—•—•—
I watch as all of the other students exit the school building. Around ten minutes later, Noah walks out. He eagerly walks up to me.

"Hello to you too," I scoff as he drags me to his house. "You're just so adorable," he murmurs when we arrive at his house.

He brings me inside and up to his room. Noah pushes me against the bed frame, tracing my jaw. "You're beautiful," he mumbles, kissing me. I kiss him back, leaning closer to him. I deepen the kiss as he tugs on my lip. I open my mouth allowing him to slip his tongue in.

Our tongues fight for dominance, his eventually winning. I moan as he explores every inch of my mouth.

He breaks away from me, automatically attacking my neck. I moan as he gently sucks and kisses. His hands slip up my shirt, tugging it off.

He kisses down my chest, leaving a trail of dark marks. I tug at his shirt, wanting it off. "Use your words," he pants. "O-off," I murmur. He smirks, tugging the clothing off and throwing it in the ground. He continues to work at my chest. My arms wrap around his shoulder,  my nails clawing into his back.

I take off my glasses, letting out loud and messy moans. He bucks his hips against me. He quickly turns to unbutton my pants.

He then rips off his jeans, leaving them on the floor.