13

I knock on the door again. "Go away!" He shouts through the door. "Issac, I just want to talk," I respond. "There's nothing to talk about! You already said everything you need to!" He yells. "Please open the door, I just want to make it up to you," I whisper.

He opens the door. "Fine, but make it worth my time," he huffs. "Thank you," I smile.

He brings me to his bedroom. "I really love you, Issac, and I don't have an excuse for what I said," I sigh. "And I love you too, but I'm just your boy toy either way," he responds.

"I want to date you, I really do. I'm just not ready to come out to anyone," I tell him. "No one will find out, it's fine," Issac reasons. "But what if they do? What if everyone hates me after? What if-," Issac cuts me off by putting his lips on mine.

"Break up with Jessica, please," Issac whispers. "I will, soon," I answer, kissing him back.

Our small and harmless kisses soon turn heated and lustful. My hands run up his shirt as our tongues fight. I take off his shirt, parting from him for a moment. My lips slam right back on his.

I kiss from his jaw down to his neck, leaving occasional hickeys. I begin to suck and kiss on his chest. He lets out a loud moan as I make my way down to his stomach.

He tugs on my shirt and eventually takes it off. Our lips slam back together in a heated mess.