23

???:
First things first: get evidence of something between Issac and Noah. Right now, they're cuddled up on Noah's bed. Perfect.

I snap a photo, and watch the film come out of the camera. "Perfect," I mumble to myself. I slide the picture in my pocket, and climb down from his window.

I smirk, pulling the photo out and staring at it. Noah's life will be over. And Issac will finally realize the love of his life; me.

I start to run back to my house. God, I can't wait.
—•—•—
As soon as I enter my home, I hear my dad yelling. From the outside, he seems like a well mannered man, especially because of his job. You know what they say, salt looks like sugar.

"Yes sir?" I call out, shoving the picture in my pocket as I walk towards him. "Where have you been?!" He bellows, striking my face. God, how I hate this man. "I was out, with some friends."
"Don't lie to me, boy."
"I'm not-,"
"You don't have any goddamn friends! No one would want to be friends with a worthless waste of space like you!" He shouts, "go to your room, I don't want to see your face, f@ggot."

With that, I walk up to my room. I wonder how anybody likes him. And how he even has his job.

I'm sorry for this being short, like REALLY short, but idk what to do.