10

I wake up the next morning, not really wanting to get up. I sigh, standing up and walking to my closet.

I change into a red hoodie, and bright blue jeans. I put my glasses on my face, and fix my hair.

I slide on my shoes and throw my bag over my shoulder. I leave my house, not ready for today.
—•—•—
I sigh as I walk into the school building. I unlock my locker and put my stuff into it.

"I can't believe you and Jessica started dating," I somebody say from behind me. "Yeah...," a sickly familiar voice sighs.

"The nerds over there, let's go mess with him," someone else says. I turn around and see Noah talking with his friends. We make eye contact, but he turns away. "Not today," Noah sighs. Jessica clings onto his arm, she's practically staring at him with heart eyes.

I feel myself getting jealous. Jessica clinging onto him like that, make me want to sever her head. "Whatever," I sigh and roll my eyes, turning away from them.

I reluctantly head off to my class. I really don't like today.
—•—•—
After school, I quickly grab my stuff and try to exit the school, without seeing Noah and Jessica.

But with my luck, I saw them. Jessica and Noah were kissing. I look down, feeling nothing but envy. I storm out of the school, walking home as quickly as I can.

I flop on my bed, feeling the tears well to my eyes.