24

???:
I plop onto my bed, staring at the picture. "Why'd I take this with a real camera?" I mumble, pulling out my phone. I snap a photo, and shove the film in my drawer.

I go onto Insta, and upload the photo.

Noah:
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
I don't know what to think.
I've forgotten how to breathe.
Shit.

I look down at Issac, who lays asleep in my arms. I take a deep breath, and try to calm down.

On my screen, a photo of us is displayed. US.

The photo was only posted 5 minuets ago, and by an anonymous account. I don't recognize the account name, or photo.

I feel a tear build up in my eye. I don't know what to do. It hasn't even been 10 minuets, and the photo already has 1,000 views. Fuck.

Do I wake Issac? Do I not?

Fuck it. He deserves to see it.

I gently shake his shoulder; trying to wake him. His eyes flutter open. "What?" He mutters in a sleepy voice. "Look," I say quietly, my voice cracking. I show him the screen.

"What the fuck," Issac mumbles, grabbing my phone. "Is that us?"

"Yes! How the fuck can't you see it?!"

"I don't have my glasses on, and it's dark. Calm down."

How am I supposed to calm down?! Issac doesn't have much of a reputation to ruin, but me? I do!

He looks up at me, and gently places a hand on my cheek. "Noah, if you really love me, you won't care what they think of you," he says, sitting up to look at me more clearly, "Cause I don't. They can think what they want to. All I really know is that I want to be with you, no matter what."

"That's what you say!" I reply, taking his hands off my face, "all of my friends, family are straight! And a lot are homophobic- not to mention-."

He cuts me off by kissing me. "This is a big deal, and I promise you, we WILL find out who did this. For now, let's just get some sleep. You need rest."

I nod, taking a deep breath. I already knew I wasn't going to sleep.

I lay down, with him following after. He scoots closer to me, and rests his head on me. I wrap my arms around him, trying to fall asleep.