15

After we shower, I carry him to bed. He attaches onto me as I place him in bed. He pulls me next to him, out bodies intertwining.

"Y-you just cheated on Jessica," Issac whispers. "Yeah, and I don't regret it," I smile, kissing his nose. "T-That's not the point. Y-you just cheated," he murmurs. "I see the way she looks at Chad, she has like 5 boyfriends at a time," I chuckle.

He nods, hiding his head in my chest. "I love you," I smile. "I love you too," he sighs.

"Am I still your boy toy?" He asks, looking away from me. I don't respond, but kiss his forehead instead. "I don't want you to be, but I'm not ready yet," I respond. "Yeah... okay," he sighs.

I pull out my phone and tap on Jessica's contact. Issac snuggles into my chest.

Noah:
I'm sorry, Jess, I want to break up

Jessica:
What- Why?

Noah:
I just don't love you anymore

Jessica;
I understand

I put my phone away and kiss Issac. He kisses me back, but keeps the kiss short and sweet. He cuddles into my chest and falls asleep.

I kiss his forehead before falling asleep as well.
—•—•—
I wake up before Issac and check the time. School starts in three hours. I sigh, and slide out of Issacs grasp.

I pull out a sheet of paper and a pen.

Issac,
I've left a little early. I'll see you at school today. Love you!

Love,
Noah