14

I pull off his pants, leaving dark marks on his thigh. He loudly moans, tugging on my hair.

I strip my shorts and continue marking his thigh. His nails dig deep into my back, almost drawing blood.

I quickly take off his boxers, watching his erection spring out. He takes off my boxers as well, and grabs my dick by his hands. He teasing licks the tip. I let out a loud horny moan. I tug on his hair, shoving my dick further down his throat.

I let out loud moans as his tongue swirls around me. "I-I'm g-gonna," before I can finish my sentence, I explode in his mouth. I watch as he swallows, making me instantly horny again.

"Prep?" I whisper. He shakes his head no.

In-line his entrance with my shaft, and slowly enter him. He loudly moans, digging his nails into my back.

He starts moving, making my dick go further in him. We both loudly moan.

I begin to thrust in and out of him. Tears well in his eyes, as I slam in and out of him. "F-FUCK!" He loudly moans.

I feel myself release into him. He follows shortly after, causing a mess on my chest. "S-shit," he whispers, his voice cracking.

I pick him up and walk to the shower. I turn I'm the faucet on, and peck Issacs lips. I carry him in the shower, placing him on the ground. He wobbles for balance and attaches onto me.