19

"Now, what happened?" Noah asks, pressing his lips against mine. "Jonathan happened," I sigh. "Who's that?" Noah responds. "The principals son, from the other day?" I answer, looking down.

He places another kiss to my lips. "I hate that bastard," Noah sighs, his lips grazing mine for the third time.

I pull out a container of concealer, and begin applying it to my neck. Noah wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind.

I cover up my replaced hickeys and shove the make up back in my bag. "Thank you," I respond, kissing him. "You're welcome," he smiles, kissing me back.

"How are your bruises?" He asks, touching a small bruise on my cheek. "Sore," I flinch as he touches it.

He hugs me tightly as the bell rings. "Do you want to go home?" Noah asks, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I nod and sigh.

He secretly drags me out of the building and into his car. He begins driving me home. "You're not leaving, right?" I ask. "Right," he confirms, placing a firm kiss on my hand.

He holds my hand and brings me inside. He leads me to my bedroom. He pecks my forehead. "Go ahead and change," he smiles. Before he walks out of the door, I tightly grab his wrist. "Yes?" He says, confused.

"Don't go," I respond, looking down at the ground sheepishly. He smiles and pecks my cheek. "Then Where are you going to change?" Noah asks. "I don't care if you see me change, Noah, it's nothing you haven't seen before," I chuckle.

"Do you want me to look away?" Noah asks. I shrug and strip my shirt. His face turns bright red and he quickly looks away as I strip my clothes completely. I change into an orange shirt and black shorts.