11

Noah:
I don't really like Jessica. She's nice and all, but I don't like her like that. I like Issac, but it's clear he doesn't like me like that.

"Hey Dude! Jessica told me you two were dating!" One of my friends, Chad, says. "Yeah, we are," I sigh. We walks by Issacs locker.

"I can't believe you and Jessica are dating!" Chad says excitedly. "Yeah..," I murmur. Jessica walks up to us. "Hey baby," she coos in my ear. "Hey," I quietly respond. She clings to my arm, and lord, did I want her to let me go.

"The nerds over there, let's go mess with him," another boy, Jackson, says. "Not today," I respond. I don't want him any more mad at me.

We all part ways and head off to first block. I sit in my chair in the back of the class. Issac walks in and sits at the front. I stare at him the whole class. I can't help it, he looks cute in his red hoodie.
—•—•—
After school, I wait near the entrance. I want to talk to Issac.

Jessica walks up to me. "Hey~," she coos, putting her hand on my chest. "Hi," I sigh, not wanting her hands on me. She pulls me into a kiss. It was the worst, most disgusting, thing ever,

I notice Issac staring at me. He storms out of the building. "I've gotta go," I say, trying to catch up with him. "Bye baby~," she calls after me.

I loose Issac in the large crowd. It's alright, I'll just drop by his house later.