Chapter 6: Evicted!

(I have reasons for why I skipped a decent amount of episodes. I don't see a place for Y/n in Business Time. My two favorite people is kinda a Finn/Jake episode. I never really liked Memories of Boom Boom mountain also Y/n's personality would not work well with the episode since he will just end up wanting to murder everyone for being annoying and Y/n hates Cults with a burning passion so that's why Wizard doesn't work. Also Evicted is Marcy's episode and last chapter was Bonnie's chapter with Y/n so this kinda makes sense.)

[The scene begins at the Tree Fort.]

Jake: And as it waded through the carnage that it had wrought, the vampire smashed their skulls just for the fun of it!

Finn: No way!

Jake: Yes way, it did. And also the vampire hunched over its victims and breathed their vaporized blood mist.

[warbling with tongue]

Finn: Ah, jeez! Jake, is this stuff you're saying true? Or are you just trying to mess me up? You have to be honest.

Jake: Oh, it's true, man. I heard it through a reliable source.

Finn: Reliable?

[Y/n then enters]

Y/n: Yeah it was me, I've actually fought along side a vampire against a crazy Catholic Super-Priest and a Nazi Werewolf. Man those were good times. He was really into enthusiastic walks.

Finn: How long ago was that bro?

Y/n: A very very long time ago Finn.

Jake: Yeah. Some say it haunted this very tree!

Finn: This tree?!

Y/n: [thinking] Should I tell them? Nah, where's the fun in that?

Jake: [ominously] Good niiiight...

Finn: Jake?

Y/n: Later Finn. Don't let the vampires bite!

Finn: Bro?

[Jake warbling downstairs]

Finn: You're full of it, Jake!

[Jake warbling ominously]

Finn: Errr... [he hears croaking and sees a worm on his bed] NO WORMS ON THE BED! [Hits worm with the Enchiridion.]

[Sees a tree limb tapping on his window, then a mysterious figure taps on the window]

Finn: Huh? [Lightning crashes, and the figure's scary face is seen]

Finn: Jake! Bro! I saw someone outside the window! It must be the vampire, and I think we're unprepared, so I--

Jake: Relax, buddy. That story was made up. I was just trying to scare you.

Finn: But you said you heard it from a reliable source aka Bro!

Y/n: Oh yeah he was right about that, but I never said the story was true.

Finn: So you didn't fight alongside one?

Y/n: Oh no I actually did that, bloody damn battle too.

Jake: Looks like we got him good eh Bro? [laughs]

Y/n: [chuckles] We sure did Jake.

[The window blows open by itself, the lights go out, and Jake screams]

Y/n: [thinking] Yep, she's here. This should be fun.

Finn: No one's outside.

Jake: Whew!