Chapter 20: The Real You

(This is a Chapter with both Y/n and Briar)

[The episode begins with Finn and Jake walking through the Cotton Candy Forest carrying something. Finn whistles happily. Jake attempts to whistle, but no pitch comes out.]

Finn: Careful! You'll wreck my gift for Briar.

Jake: Whoops. Hey, what's it supposed to be, anyway?

Finn: It's... a scale model of her favorite instrument the Acoustic Guitar, made out of popsicle sticks from so many popsicles I ate! [Salivates]

Jake: ...Sooo this means you wanna give 'er your spit, huh?

Finn: Yup! [Realizing what he said and blushes] HEY, NO—

Jake: It's okay, dude. I totally get it. Haw haw haw.

Finn: I just wanted to give 'er somethin', uh... to celebrate her music... thing that she's doing with Princes Bubblegum and her science thing.

Jake: You mean their... Super Science and Music Barbecue?!

Finn: You think it's music-y enough for 'er?

Jake: Relax. She'll love it! [To himself] And then she'll love you more then she already does... Heh heh heh...

Finn: Wha?!

Jake: Hey, there's Briar, Bubblegum, and Y/n! [Bonnie dumps charcoal on a grill while Y/n holds a spatula and Briar holds a plate of steaks.] Hide it behind your back, man! [Bonnie feeds Flambo a piece of charcoal.] Princess! Bria! Bro!

Bonnie: Oh. Hi, guys! Just gettin' the grill cookin' for tonight's BBQ!

Y/n: I'm making so much BBQ that Guga Foods would be jealous.

Briar: Who's that Papa?

Y/n: Someone from papa's youth sweetie.

Briar: Oooo, what's that Finny.

Finn: Oh, I... I made you somethin'.

Y/n: [clenching teeth] You did?! [Bonnie smacks him upside the head] I mean that's great...

Briar: Can I see it?

Finn: Yes. Close your eyes.

Briar: [Doing so] A'ight.

Finn: [Holding gift in front of her face] Get ready to open your eyes!

Briar: Achoo! [She sneezes and knocks the popsicle sculpture, destroying it.] Can I open my eyes?

Finn: [Distressed noise] No, wait, uh, keep 'em closed for, like, three more hours!! [He pulls out glue and more popsicle sticks on the tray, attempting to make another model.]

Briar: I'm gonna open my eyes. [She does so then gasps.] Oh, Finn! It's black and white! I love black and white! Oh, thanks, Finny!

[Finn makes a blushing smile.]

Chet: [Running up to the three] Aunt Bria! Aunt Bria!

Peppermint Butler: [Walking up] Better not say nothing, you!

Briar: Tell Aunt Bria what's got you troubled Chet.

Chet: Um... So, I called vice grill-meister for the BBQ, but Pepper won't give up the secondary spatula!

Peppermint Butler: Fine, fine. You can have it... [Running away] ...when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!!

Chet: [Chasing after him] NOOOO!!

Briar: At least Papa is watching... [Briar notices an angry Y/n has set the grill on fire] PAPA THE GRILL IS ON FIRE!

Y/n: [shakes out of his anger daze] Huh it is?! OH DAMNIT!