(Short) Chapter 14.5: Explaining to Bonnie

(This is just a short little chapter that takes place after Chapter 14 and it just explains what happens when Y/n introduces Briar to Bonnie. This isn't meant to be a very detailed chapter and it just a small little funny chapter)

[Y/n is currently walking outside towards the Candy Kingdom with Briar holding his hand. He is currently having an internal freakout.]

Y/n: [thinking] Okay so you technically now have a daughter with Marcy and you need to tell Bonnie. This should be easy. Oh who am I kidding?! She's going to chop off my dick for sure! Goodbye Y/n Jr! You'll never be able to give Briar a sibling!

Briar: Papa are you okay?

[Y/n shakes out of his trance and looks at Briar and smiles.]

Y/n: I'm fine sweetie. I'm just thinking.

Briar: Mama Marcy says that this Bonnie lady is my other Mama and told me that she is and she said that she is a Crazy Bitch. Is that true.

Y/n: [thinking] Damnit Marcy, why did you have to cuss. [outloud] Briar, honey. Bitch is a bad word, so I'm going to need you to never say it again, at least until you are older.

Briar: But you say Son of a Bitch all the time papa.

Y/n: [sighs] That's because has had been through a lot of stuff and has earned the right to say that word.

Briar: Okay papa!

[Y/n and Briar eventually make their way into the Candy Kingdom and into the castle where the two see Bonnie talking to Peppermint Butler. She notices Y/n.]

Bonnie: N/n! What a wonderful surprise.

Y/n: H-Hey Bonnie.

[Bonnie then notices Briar holding his hand.]

Bonnie: Oh and who's this?

Briar: Hi! I'm Briar and this is my papa!

Bonnie: Huh?

Y/n: Can we go somewhere a bit more private to talk about this?

[Bonnie gives Y/n a suspicious look.]

Bonnie: Sure, follow me...

[Y/n gulps but he and Briar follow Bonnie into her office.]

Bonnie: Have you a seat you two.

[the two do so.]

Bonnie: So Briar was it?

Briar: Yep!

Bonnie: Who's your mother?

Briar: My Mama is Marceline!

[Bonnie gives a force smile and grips her desk hard causing it to crack. She then gives Y/n a closed eye smile.]

Bonnie: Is that so? Care to explain Y/n?

Y/n: Umm uhh... So you know how Marcy's father is Hudson Abadeer? Ruler of the Nightosphere.

Bonnie: Yes.

Y/n: So basically he used mine and Marcy's DNA without us knowing and for the last 12 years he's been working on Briar. And a few days ago Finn summoned him and then sent him back to the Nightosphere and when we thought everything was back to normal. Briar here came from a portal with this note.

[Y/n hands Bonnie the note which she takes and reads.]]

Bonnie: Well then, this is an interesting development. For a second there I thought you and Marcy went against the agreement we made during the soul bonding ritual. I know me and her arn't talking right now but I'm glad she isn't petty enough to force you to get her pregnant.

Briar: Pregnant? What's that?

Y/n: N-Nothing you need to worry about for a VERY LONG TIME honey.

Briar: Okay!

Y/n: [To Bonnie] So you aren't mad?

Bonnie: [smiling] Not at all, it's like you said. You had no choice in the matter.

Y/n: But you do know me and Marcy are going to raise her?

Bonnie: Of course.

Y/n: How would you feel about being her other mother?

Briar: Really?! I'm getting another mama?

[Bonnie thinks for a second before looking at Briar and smiling.]

Bonnie: Of course I'll be your other mother.

Briar: Then since Mama Marcy is called Mama. I'll call you Mother.

Bonnie: Mother... I love it!

[Y/n sits back in the chair and breathes a sigh of relief.]

Y/n: [Internally] Well that went better then I thought... [outloud] Well in that case, I suppose me and Briar should be going.

Briar: Yeah! Cute Boy Finn said I could join him and Jake on an adventure.

Bonnie: Cute Boy Finn?

Y/n: [clenching his teeth] Yeah... She's been calling him that since they met. And for some reason I want to strangle Finn.

[Briar then punches her father in the shoulder]

Briar: No! Papa isn't allowed to hurt Cute Boy Finn! It would make me sad.

Y/n: [sighs] Fine... but if he hurts you then can I strangle him.

Briar: Hmmm... Yeah okay.

Y/n: Good...

[Bonnie then takes a piece of Y/n's hair.]

Y/n: What was that for?

Bonnie: Oh you had a loose hair, thought I would take care of.

Y/n: Okay then... See ya later Bonnie.

Briar: Bye mother!

[The two then walk out of the office and Bonnie goes over to a door and opens it and walks into her lab.]

Bonnie: So Hudson Abadeer can create a kid using MY boyfriend's DNA and Marcy's DNA...

[She then opens a closet where several jars of white liquid are held]

Bonnie: Then I suppose I can create my own kid using Y/n's DNA and My Own DNA. After all, I have enough of Y/n's DNA to last a lifetime.

[Bonnie then laughs evilly as she grabs a jar of white liquid and drinks it.]

Bonnie: Oh this child is going to be so... sweet.

[Chapter End]