The Future

Hey Guys,

It breaks my heart to make this announcement but it needs to be made. I've burnt myself out on this book. I've done too much and set up too many things I wasn't ready for. If I'm being completely honest adding Furina wasn't even in my plans for this book. I honestly planned on just keeping Marcy and Bonnie as the only two love interests. But I had gotten really back into Genshin around that time and Furina was on my mind a lot and I wanted to add her in some kind of book and this just seemed like the easiest option. Trying to give her screen time in episodes has been a lot harder then I thought. With Briar, Ichigo, and Y/n I can easily add them into episodes or change episodes to focus around them. Furina on the other hand has been a lot harder and that has lead to a lot of stressful nights.

I also have just set up this massive universe on a whim without any planning and it's getting to me. I even had a panic attack the other night that I wouldn't be able to fulfill my goals. I'm getting really close to finishing college so I need to focus on that which leaves less time for writing which means less chapters getting out. When it comes to writing stories like these I have to keep to the show and it's style while still having my own twist on it and sometimes I struggle with that.

So in order to save myself the mental strain, I regret to inform you all that this book and all my other books with be going on a temporary hiatus. I don't know for how long but I need to do this, you will see another book being published here soon but that book is going to be a book based on Hololive Advent where I can just relax and write what I want to write. No Transcripts, No having to keep to a style of a show, just me and my words. I'm sorry if any of you are upset by this but I NEED to do this or I will burn out forever if I don't.

But don't worry Immortals WILL return and it will be better then ever. Until then, please look forward to my Hololive Advent book. It will be a nice change of pace for me and I'm hoping one that will fix everything that is currently wrong with me. 

FOR THE GLORY OF NOXUS,

TheNoxusGrandWriter