Chapter 27: Kids and Records

(WE ARE BACK, sorry for taking so long. I got hella distracted with school and playing League of Legends, Fortnite, and Rocket League.)

[This is a Y/n, Briar, and Ichigo Original Episode]

[The episode starts with Y/n waking up in the Candy Kingdom Castle's Hospital Ward.]

Y/n: Aww man, that was rough. But that was a crazy dream.

???: Oh what was your dream?

Y/n: I dreamed that after I defeated The Lich, me and Bonnie came back here and she showed me that I had a son named Ichigo.

???: That was no dream dad.  I am your son.

[Y/n nearly falls out of bed when he finally notices Ichigo next to the bed reading a book]

Y/n: Jesus Christ you scared me! So... you really are my son?

Ichigo: Yep.

Y/n: [sighs] Welp guess I'm a father of two now.

Ichigo: Mother did mention I have a half-sister, Briar is her name right?

Y/n: Okay gonna stop that right now. We don't say half-sister or half-brother in this family. We are only family, none of these step-and-half titles.

Ichigo: Very well then Dad.

Y/n: So do you know?

Ichigo: That I was created in a lab? Yes, I am very much aware but I still have a soul, and half of my DNA is yours and the other half is Mom's, so as far as I am concerned I am still a being that looks human?

Y/n: Why did that last part sound like a question?

Ichigo: Well mom is made of bubblegum right? I still don't know if I inherited any of her traits. I know I inherited part of Phoneix and Reaper from you but I'm still worried about Mom's traits.

Y/n: You did, I can tell.

Ichigo: What do you mean?

Y/n: You have that pink strand in your hair, you got more of her personality from what I can tell then you did mine. Your sister ended up getting more from me then she did her mother, so it makes sense that you get more from your mom then you do from me.

Ichigo: I suppose when you put it that way dad, you might be correct.

Y/n: So where's your Mom?

Ichigo: She said she had a very important Princess Summit to attend and that she would check on you the first thing when she returned.

Y/n: Damn, seems like they are hosting more and more princess summits these days.

Ichigo: So it would seem.

[Suddenly the door to the infirmary is kicked open and Briar is there. She is also wearing a new outfit.]

]