Chapter 35: Y/n and Marceline's Closet

(This is a Briar/Y/n Chapter)

[The episode begins with Briar, Finn, and Jake walking in Marcy's cave. Finn is holding a balloon, Briar is holding a microphone, and Jake is holding his viola.]

Finn: Do you think it's right for Marceline and Y/n to invite us to jam without Princess, Ichigo, and BMO?

Briar: Ichigo doesn't really care, he's kinda been going through something recently. I think it's girl problems...

Jake: Ichigo got a girl already?

Briar: Not exactly... He said he'll be fine though so I'm going to trust him. Also is that really what you are going to jam with Finny?

Finn: Yeah, Bria. Balloon music is the future. Listen. [He starts rubbing his balloon and demonstrates balloon music by rapping the Extremities Song.]

Jake: Pretty good. [They continue walking and come up to Marcy's house.] I don't think you mastered it yet.

Finn: Well, duh. I just started.

Briar: Besides, it takes years to master something musical.

Jake: Then how did you get good at singing so quickly?

Briar: Did you forget who my parents are? It's genetically impossible for me to be bad at music.

Jake: Fair enough, also look there's a note.

Finn: What's it say?

Briar: [Reading note on Marcy's door] "Hey, guys, Me and Y/n had to run out, but we'll be back," blee-bloo-blop, "Don't go in our house. And no you can't go in just because Bria is there and she has a key."

Finn: That's it?

Briar: Yeah. Just "Don't go in my house" in all caps... written in blood and it smells like Papa burned it a bit.

Finn: Hmm. [Finn rubs his balloon and sits down while Briar puts her head on his shoulder; Jake also sits down and closes his eyes.] What are you doing?

Jake: Eliminating desire from my heart. It helps pass the time.

Briar: I usually just think about blood or music to past the time. I usually can't be left alone with my thoughts. They are a bit... scary.

Finn: Come on! I can't do that! Let's play Cloud Hunt 'til she gets here.

Jake: No, man, I got a mental block with Cloud Hunt!

Finn: Yeah, that's what makes it awesome, 'cause I know I'll win.

Briar: 

Jake: Oh, what?! Bring it on, you two! Now explain the rules 'cause I forget

Finn: Okay. I count to ten and you go hide somewhere. Then, I gotta try to find you. You can hide... anywhere in here. Anywhere in here, ...but Marcy's house is off limits because she said so. Okay?