12. Mama's Boy

| Aiden Lauren |

 | Aiden Lauren |

"Mama's Boy"

"Aiden!" my mother's voice screeched, and I internally groaned. I had just woken up, and she was already demanding something of me. I couldn't wait until I was 18 and could move out of here. I wanted to move as far away from her as I possibly could. 

As soon as I think about moving away, my mind always drifts to my little sister. There would be no way that I would want to leave her here, but there is no chance that we would ever be seen together. She hates me, and she has every right to be mad at me. I have never done anything for her to think any different of me. 

At some points in time, I shove her away because she's my little sister, and she can annoy me to no end. But what I have done now, there is no going back. I should have defended her, begged her to stay for the night, and I would defend her like I did when those people broke into our house that night. 

I gathered myself together, trying to get out of bed without waking up my girlfriend, Ashley. The same girl that my mother's best friend believed was right for me; that we were destined for marriage. She was always breathing down my neck, telling me that if I didn't say things about my sister in front of her, that she would ruin me. 

She always threatened me that she would get her older brother on me. He was a huge guy in the NHL, and her father also had a big hand in the NHL, and if I did something to their daughter, I would be totally fucked for the rest of my life. I had no chance of getting anywhere if I messed up a relationship that I hated with my entire life. I couldn't stand how pick me she was. 

I sounded like a douche, but she always wanted me to fuck her and be in bed with her naked. I didn't like it. I wasn't ready and there was no way that I could say no. She would ruin my career that I would have worked so hard for. 

I closed the door to my bedroom, before I was taking a breath and walking slowly towards my mother. To say I wasn't scared of her, was an understatement. It was blatantly obvious that our mother didn't like Ana or me. She only liked Riley and River, when they used to be around all day everyday. I knew that they had staged their death. They weren't dead. 

Did Ana know that? no, and she won't until the time is right for her to know. Do my parents know? not at all. They would never deserve to know. After everything they had done to them, especially Riley, there was no way that they would get the chance to see them ever again, even if they went under a different identity or name. 

"Aiden, call your sister and tell her to get the fuck home" my mother met me at the top of the stairs, as her face was red with anger. A body came up behind me, wrapping her hands around my arm, as I internally groaned as I felt her fingers dig into my arm. She was so close to having a death grip on my arm, that I wanted to scrub that spot until it was burning and a raw red color. 

My mother reached forward, and poked my chest. "Call her home" she muttered, while I inhaled a deep breath, feeling my ribs burn in pain. "I'll make sure he does, Mrs. Lauren" Ashley muttered, as she then let my arm go, before following after my mother as they discussed something. I let go of the breath that I was holding, feeling the burning sensation through my torso get worse.