25. Tell Me What To Do

| Annalise Walton |

| Annalise Walton |

"Tell Me What To Do"

When I had woken up, less than 5 minuets ago, the room had been cramped with my so called brothers. But right now, it was just Aiden, who was still knocked out, and Hayden. It was so simple, by just looking at him, at how distraught he was, but how much the two of us looked alike, almost scared me. 

Obviously I had noticed a few similarities between myself and my brothers when I had first seen them, but I hadn't had time to dwell on it. I hadn't had time to study them like I had studied Hayden. The same Hayden that had once looked well put together, looked ready to self-destruct right in front of me, and I felt awful. 

He hadn't said anything to me, rather just keeping his head in his hands as everyone else had walked out to go and get something to eat. I had just shook my head, wanting to stay here, preferably alone. I needed to check on Angus anyways. I had been away from him for a couple of days, and I was really starting to feel it. 

So, I slid out from the arm that was wrapped around my waist, and quietly slung my body over the railing. I immediately cringed when my foot hit the ground harder than expected, and a pain ricocheted up my left leg, causing a cramp in the back of my calf. I really regretted ignoring all of these injuries right now, as it wasn't doing any good with all the lying down in a bed. 

Going from constantly skating every single day of my life, to actually having a two week break, as I was running from home, and then now I was in hospital with my brother, things were not looking good for when I did go back. But now, I didn't know if that was ever going to be a possibility. I fully pushed my body over the bar, and looked at Hayden, who had glanced up towards me, with raised eyebrows, basically asking me what I thought I was doing. 

"I need to go see a friend" my voice was so quiet, I was sure that he wouldn't have heard it, but he only nodded in response, before bowing his head once again. I felt awful, leaving him in this position, but I didn't really know for sure if this was my actual brother. I then slowly limped out of the room, trying not to put too much pressure on the current cramp, but I tried not to make it obvious. 

But, right as I opened the door and was about to shut it behind me, all the other boys had showed up, but that wasn't what shocked me the most. Archer Armani, the boy that had dated the girl that I had once called a sister, had an arm slung around my supposed brother, Elliot, I was pretty sure his name was. 

Just great. I quickly stood to the side, walking into Angus' room before anyone else could notice me, like Leo and Theo had. The two had stared me in the eyes, but I had looked away as quickly as I could. I pressed my back against the door, closing my eyes for a second, before someone cleared their voice, and I opened them back up. 

I turned my head, seeing Angus, looking at me with waiting eyes. I just sighed, before I was walking over to him. "Hey Ana, how is everything going?" Alistair caught my attention as I swung my tired and sore body over the bed, biting my bottom lip to hold in a wince. I forgot that I had been mad at him for knowing about my brothers. "Exhausting" I didn't bother to lie anymore, as I had done it my whole life to my old family.