02. Haven't I Given Enough?

| Annalise Lauren |

| Annalise Lauren |

"Haven't I given enough?"

Sitting in the dark, in an empty kitchen, that should have been full, was not even close to being full. I had not only cooked myself food, but I had cooked my brother food, only to find out that he too had left. Just like everyone else does.

I should have known that he deserves to have the time of his life after everything that has happened to him, not the both of us. No one cares about what happens to me.

My parents had not left a note or anything, saying anything about their disappearance, like usual. They could have been gone for days and I would not even know it.

So, it was just me in this big, lonely old house.

---

- Third Person POV - 

"We can't tell her. It's too soon" Aiden murmured, taking a glance back down the path, he had walked from his house, to the old treehouse they used to all play in. Before they became 'too pretty' to be playing in the garden.

"But mother will post something about us, and you know it. She'll be the first person to see it, she always is" Riley murmured back. They couldn't hide forever.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? Pretend just like we always have because I can't keep pretending to my own sister that I hate her all because I can't deal. All because I am breaking down" Aiden cried out, his knees falling to the dirt ground beneath them.

Aiden Lauren; Annalise's older brother but Riley and River's younger brother. The two twins that had been involved in a murder.

But that was all just a lie. They never died. They never were placed in a coffin that was buried at their own funeral. None of it happened, at least to them, but to their little siblings, it happened, and they couldn't do anything to erase it.

The siblings that were not only adored by the press themselves but adored their older siblings because they were not only gorgeous, but in their eyes, the best older brother and sister that anyone could ever wish for.