Late for School

7am
I rolled out of bed and put on my shoes and went downstairs. I saw my mum watching tv and my dad reading the newspaper, "morning tommy your cereal is on the worktop" my mum smiled, "thank you" I smiled and went over. I ate it and then ran upstairs. I brushed my teeth and went into my room and put on my shirt. It took me at least 7 attempts to do my buttons in my mirror. My shoes were untied and my jumper had a stain on it. I grabbed a cloth and cleaned it of, "for fxck sake" I whispered. I brushed my hair, got my bag and ran downstairs, "come on you're gonna be late get I the car" my dad said. I said bye to my mum and got into the car, " sorry dad" I said, "it's fine it's 8:30 so get your laptop today" he said, "okay" I said.
8:50 am
He pulled up to the school, "bye father" I smiled, "bye tommy" he smiled. I walked into school and went to the laptop room, "hi tommy" ms rose, the sna smiled, "hi ms rose" I smiled. I got my laptop and bag for the laptop, "remember, before the last class come here and plug it back in" she smiled, "okay" I said. I went down to my locker and got my maths and English books. I went into my classroom, "sorry I'm late" I said, "it's okay Tommy" ms Kate smiled. I sat at the front.
"Tommy" ms Kate said, "uhhh, yeah" I said, "I can't read that make it more organised" she said, "sorry it's not my fault I'm trying to make it neat but my writing isn't good" I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away.