Lunch

Tw: violence
It was lunch so I put in my AirPods and listened to Taylor swift as I ate my sandwich. I was scrolling on twitter as I felt someone grab my hood. It was Jonah and all his friends, "what" I said, "hey pussy" he laughed, "just shut up" I said, stuttering a bit, "you scared" he laughed, throwing my phone onto the floor. Luckily the music was still playing. I put my phone and AirPods away as Jonah grabbed my hood and punched me in the face, "wanna fight" he laughed, kicking me. A crowd formed, "no, I don't wanna fight" I said, "you scared, come on, fight me" he laughed. He went to punch me but I blocked it and punched him in the nose. We through punches at each other but I was mostly getting hit, I hit him twice, im the nose and eye, he put me in a headlock and punched me till a teacher came. All the teachers knew I wouldn't get into a fight unless I was forced. He through me onto the ground as teachers grabbed him, "you okay" Freddie asked, "I feel really faint" I said. I fainted.
I woke up in the hospital, "what happened?" I asked, "you were beat up by Jonah" Freddie said, "you didn't break anything, you broke his nose" Freddie said, "is that assault?" I asked, "nope, self defence" he smiled, "your parents visited you earlier, no one knew if you would wake up, we were scared but you woke up" he smiled, "what time is it?" I asked, "6 pm, we can go home soon" he smiled. The doctor checked over me then I could go home.