Hospital

Tw: seizure, bleeding
Phil's pov:
"Where's will?" Tubbo cried. Ranboo was ringing 999, "he must have walked out" i said as I got tommy ont the couch. I put a blanket on his wound, "he was fine at the party" Tubbo said, "yeah, he just got angry?" I said. Tommy was pale, he was shaking a bit, his eyes opened. He didn't seem awake though. His eyes rolled back into his head! "TOMMY" I screamed.
When the ambulance arrived, we went with tommy in the ambulance, "does tommy have any disabilities or medical conditions we need to know about?" A paramedic asked as she put a mask onto tommys face, "he has dyspraxia" I said. She nodded as she checked his blood pressure, "his blood pressure seems low, he was having a bad seizure when we got him, we don't think there's any damage though, his arm is bleeding a lot though." The paramedic said.
When we got there, we were sat outside his room as he was brought in for tests, "Wilbur, he unfollowed me on everything?" Tubbo said, "that's weird, same with me" ranboo said, "same" I said. We saw George, Sapnap and dream come into the waiting room, "where's tommy" dream cried, "he's being treated" ranboo said. Dream had tears poring down his cheeks in anger. A doctor came out to us
"He's doing okay, don't worry the seizure only affected his memory, he doesn't remember a lot but he remembers stuff and his life will be just like before but he will have trauma, he is asleep now he was awake for about 5 minutes but he was to tired to even talk so we let him go back to sleep, he is hooked up to wires and stuff so if anything happens a loud beeping noise will go off"the doctor nodded, "can we see him" dream begged, "sorry, we are letting him rest, once he is awake we will let you guys in" the doctor smiled. Dream sat down and had his head in his head, "DOCTOR" a nurse cried. We heard beeping, "HE'S BLEEDING A LOT" I looked into the room and saw tommy bleeding from his eyes, mouth and nose, "tubbo, don't look" I said. I heard dream's voice crack as he was talking to George. Tears fell down his cheeks onto his phone.