Catch the ball

Tw: ableism
It was 4pm. I was sitting in me and tubbos room. Wilbur and techno were sharing. Ranboo and phil were sharing as well, "hey guys we're playing basketball wanna join?" Karl asked. Quackity, dream, George, sapnap and Wilbur were behind him, "YEAH" Tubbo smiled jumping up, "no thanks" i said, "come on!" Sapnap laughed. Dream dragged me outside to the court. It was me, dream, George and wilbur versus quackity, karl, tubbo and sapnap. As we played i was trying not to join in till George passed me the ball. I tried to catch it but failed, "dude that was so easy!" Sapnap laughed, "yeah do you have something wrong with you, like a disability?" Dream laughed, "shut up if i did you would have offended me" i said. Dream shrugged his shoulders and i went into my room. I put in my airpods and listened to harry styles when someone came in. It was wilbur, "you okay?" He asked, "no" i said, "George feels bad, i told him about your dyspraxia and i told him who knows and not to tell anyone" he said, "okay" i said, "he also told me he has it and he is able to cope a lot better with stuff he cant do and dream and sapnap have been like this to him in the past" Wilbur sighed, "he has dyspraxia?" I said, "yeah, he had stuff as a kid so he is able to do stuff but some stuff have always been bad, he doesn't mind talking to you about it if you ever wanna go into his room" he said, "i'll go in now" i said. I put my airpods away and stood up. I went to George's room and knocked on the door, "yeah" he said. I went in, "oh, hey tommy" he said, "Wilbur told me I can talk to you" I said, closing the door, "yeah, dream and Sapnap have always been like this, they are sometimes just really rude to me because I can't make sandwiches well or I can't catch or my memory is really bad or other stuff, just ignore them they do it for fun but they know it can offend people" George said, "okay, thanks george I'm gonna head to bed cause I'm tired" I said, "bye tommy" he said. I went back into my room and fell asleep.
The next day
I woke up from tubbo, "tubbo" I said, "morning" he smiled, "what time is it?" I asked, "9am" he said, "I'm tired" I yawned, "Same, most people are downstairs anyway so let's go down" tubbo said. I put on tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt and we went downstairs, "hey tommy" wilbur smiled, "hey will" I smiled.