Concert

9am
I woke up from Techno jumping onto my legs, "hey, I have a show tonight with Lovejoy so you guys are coming" Wilbur said, "okay" I said. I never went to a concert before so I was nervous but excited. I got up and had a shower. The water was nice and hot.
Time skip to 4pm
I was wearing my Philza T-shirt and cargo shorts with white shoes I packed. I got my bag and we all left. Wilbur had his guitar on his back. I was blasting "perhaps vampires is a bit strong" by artic monkeys in my AirPods to block out anything else. I felt techno grab my arm and drag me into the venue. I turned of my music and put my AirPods away, "sit on a seat" Wilbur said. He went backstage to the band with Phil. I brought my raccoon jumper in my bag.
7pm
As the venue filled up to the 200 people capacity, me, tubbo and techno stood at the back so I wouldn't fall over.
James Marriott was the support act. We stood in the crowd and during one of his songs, a girl told us to spread out and I realised I was in a mosh pit, "techno" I said but it was to late. I ran through the crowd and sat at the back.
About 20 minutes later though I was okay and we stayed at the back for the show.
I recorded all of lovejoy and phil recorded from backstage.
Time skip to after the show:
Techno's pov
We waited till everyone left and finished getting all the selfies and we walked back to the hotel. I noticed tommy was tired and slowly walking, "tommy, I'll carry you" I laughed. He didn't answer. I picked him up and realised he was asleep, "how much did he party at the show" Joe laughed, him, mark, James and Ash lived beside the hotel. "He had the time of his life during lovejoy but in James got stuck in a mosh pit and somehow bruised his arm, he is accident prone" I laughed, "well it's isn't his fault" tubbo yawned.
We said bye to the others and went into the hotel. I put tommy onto the couch and decided to have a shower before bed.
At 3am, I went to bed.